toffesforme...

someone explain to him how to use photobucket and smear his face out. still wouldnt prove its him but yeah.

im 99% sure tht villa will come this january because velencia are 100mil in debt or somethin n they have put a 10mil offer in for someone

makes you wonder

I dont know why but I do believe him.....

And for the guy who said he changed his story... no no..

He has said al along that he had a cousin working at valencia BUT some nutter in here (or citymanc) did not believe him and said it was an uncle.... He has also said the whole time that he did have lunch with villa... now i dont know if he is a WUM but he is sticking to the exact same story all the time

rochie said:
im 99% sure tht villa will come this january because velencia are 100mil in debt or somethin n they have put a 10mil offer in for someone

makes you wonder

Try £700m+ according to the latest Talksport Magazine. <a class="postlink" href="http://new.talksport.net/mag/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://new.talksport.net/mag/</a>

Could someone ask him to post what David Villa had for lunch please and what day it was?

someone should ask him why we would sign bellamy if villa was coming.....there would be no point in it at all.....

though it will be funny as bellend wont get a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another post from him:-

Alright mate.
Firstly Albiol is not injured in any way. The negotiations have stalled, i won't give reasons why. It is nothing that should scupper the deal though. I fully expect this deal to go through in the next few days. (or for all the doubters I'll say before the end of the transfer window ). From what i know the manager is not happy that Raul wants to leave.
With regards to Villa, I know Man City have been in touch saying, quite rightly that they are not happy to see him playing. If he was to pick up a serious injury obviously the whole deal would fall through. The Valencia board have passed on instructions to the management about him playing. If this deal was to fall through due to injury, the Valencia board are well aware that without the cash from this deal they will probably go into administration in the next few months.
So in my opinion Villa will probably not play for Valencia again. Or Albiol for that matter.

That Citoeast geezer who posts on here asked him why Albiol didn't play and Villa was subbed after 65 minutes even though the game was 2-2.

I hate myself for saying it, but i'm starting to believe him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.