Tom Cruise gets dumped

The Scientology clip is the most cringeworthy clip of all time, he is a strange man, but then who doesn't have their own quirks. He doesn't kill anyone (I think) and he's made some good films to be fair to him

mekonmcfc said:
The Scientology clip is the most cringeworthy clip of all time, he is a strange man, but then who doesn't have their own quirks. He doesn't kill anyone (I think) and he's made some good films to be fair to him

The faith he defends has been guilty of murder and covering up child abuse amongst many other abhorrant crimes in the name of that faith.

So yes he is as guilty as any of them, he promotes them more than anyone.

I do not see scientologists willing to face now grown women who were raped and the church covered it up even blaming the kids.

I have now changed my mind on him and would love to beat him close to death.

TCIB said:
mekonmcfc said:

The faith he defends has been guilty of murder and covering up child abuse amongst many other abhorrant crimes in the name of that faith.

I do not see scientologists willing to face now grown women who were raped and the church covered it up even blaming the kids.

I guess I need to do my homework !!!

If it's true that Katie's done it to protect Suri from Scientology then fuck Tom Cruise. Believe what you believe and do what you want as a consenting adult as long as there's no harm to others, but inflict that shit on your children and you deserve anything that comes your way as a consequence.

mekonmcfc said:
They've probably drained the fuckers mind during 'auditing'.
I've first hand knowledge of these cunts. They nearly destroyed someone who was very close to me.

mekonmcfc said:
TCIB said:
mekonmcfc said:

I guess I need to do my homework !!!

They really are a nasty bunch mate, i tried reading L.Ron.Hubbards stuff about it but the guff was to much to take xD

They are vindictive and nasty and will try to destroy you in order to defend themselves.
This is especially true if you are an ex-member.

It really is nothing more than a succesful con job.

I was the same as most here even up to a few days ago, after reading varified info i can't in good conscience say i like him now.
In the same way i find abrahamic faiths despicable and albeit alot more wicked with their actions the see as divinely warrented.

Edit:: Fully agree Skash, just like gob botherer's telling young minds they will burn in hell etc etc, that's mental torture.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
mekonmcfc said:
They've probably drained the fuckers mind during 'auditing'.
I've first hand knowledge of these cunts. They nearly destroyed someone who was very close to me.

They tried that with me haha, i ripped the guy a new arsehole and was asked to leave xD
I accused them of bieng a con with no more basis for their beliefs than blind faith which is dangerous.

Fucking theaton levels ! my arsehole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.