Next James Bond?

How about that little kid from corrie? Simon, he's a great actor, if anyone could pull it off it's him. This kid went from being a cockney to having an Oldham accent in no time. He could probably be in an Hovis advert.

So In any further remakes of say for example the A-Team? should BA Baracus be played by a white actor?

Should Doctor Who be played by a black actor?

Just let certain things be as they always have been and accept it. Nobody dies, it's just a tolerance of life. If they made a film about the life of MC Hammer and it was a white person playing the role (as an example) I'd be mortified.

I know Bond is a fictional role but see my above comments regarding the A-Team to illustrate the point I'm trying to make.

Blue Streak said:
So In any further remakes of say for example the A-Team? should BA Baracus be played by a white actor?

Just let certain things be as they always have been and accept it. Nobody dies, it's just a tolerance of life. If they made a film about the life of MC Hammer and it was a white person playing the role (as an example) I'd be mortified.

I know Bond is a fictional role but see my above comments regarding the A-Team to illustrate the point I'm trying to make.

Who the fuck would go and watch an A team film? Who the fuck is BA Baracus?

Blue Streak said:

But... your points are stupid.

There, I've said it and feel better...

As a big fan of Luther, I wouldn't say no to this happening.

However, part of me thinks that their meeting was to discuss the Luther film that is being discussed and may have been an idea sharing exercise.

Idris Elba is highly talented and I couldn't give a shit if Bond is black or not.

For what it's worth, I've just seen Skyfall tonight and thought it was absolutely dogshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.