Next James Bond?

Joining this one a bit late, but bond is white, always was and should always be.

Michael Fassbender would be immense as bond.

Mayor West said:
Joining this one a bit late, but bond is white, always was and should always be.

Michael Fassbender would be immense as bond.

You're not allowed that opinion I'm afraid.

Bigga said:
Blue Streak said:
Bigga said:
But... your points are stupid.

There, I've said it and feel better...

On that note so is this thread...

There, I've said it and feel better.

Oo, aren't you full of originality??!

The fact that you're arguing that a character whose race is NOT central to his adventures speaks volumes about the idiocy that you're championing. The same goes for 'Doctor Who'( of whom, by the way, is supposed to regenerate into ANY Humanoid form (including *gasp* a woman!! *Shock! Horror!!*) as he's 'half Human') and 'B.A. Baracus'.

Are you not a wee bit embarrassed??

I feel it for it you...

Not in the slightest.

Bond is white, no hidden agenda from me just that's the way it's always been and should be. You've obviously started this thread in some strange way to try and encourage comments so you can then 'cry' the racist card. If not directly within the thread then certainly through interpretation.

I'm not the only one who has noticed it would seem either?

Blue Streak said:
Bigga said:
Blue Streak said:

The fact that you're arguing that a character whose race is NOT central to his adventures speaks volumes about the idiocy that you're championing. The same goes for 'Doctor Who'( of whom, by the way, is supposed to regenerate into ANY Humanoid form (including *gasp* a woman!! *Shock! Horror!!*) as he's 'half Human') and 'B.A. Baracus'.

I feel it for it you...

Not in the slightest.

Bond is white, no hidden agenda from me just that's the way it's always been and should be. You've obviously started this thread in some strange way to try and encourage comments so you can then 'cry' the racist card. If not directly within the thread then certainly through interpretation.

You interpret how you like, if it makes you feel better, Sweetie Chops...

Blue Streak said:
Bigga said:
Blue Streak said:

I feel it for it you...

Not in the slightest.

It's a Bigga thread, so par for the course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.