Next James Bond?

Barcon said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ban-mcfc said:
whatever happens they will never find a bond as good as brosnan.

Utter fucking bollocks.
Sean Connery was the quintessential Bond.
As Sick Boy memorably stated in Trainspotting.

Aye, either him or Moore. Brosnans a fag.

i'll fight you both.

cunts.

ban-mcfc said:
Barcon said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Utter fucking bollocks.
Sean Connery was the quintessential Bond.
As Sick Boy memorably stated in Trainspotting.

Aye, either him or Moore. Brosnans a fag.

i'll fight you both.

Right, outside my house in.............. 10 hours. Bring us a steak n kidney pud and a City air freshner for the car mate.

Bigga said:
Blue Streak said:
So In any further remakes of say for example the A-Team? should BA Baracus be played by a white actor?

Should Doctor Who be played by a black actor?

Just let certain things be as they always have been and accept it. Nobody dies, it's just a tolerance of life. If they made a film about the life of MC Hammer and it was a white person playing the role (as an example) I'd be mortified.

I know Bond is a fictional role but see my above comments regarding the A-Team to illustrate the point I'm trying to make.

But... your points are stupid.

There, I've said it and feel better...

On that note so is this thread...

There, I've said it and feel better.

He will be a top bond, but as it is i am very happy with Craig tbh.

But yeah the next bond would be good with him, don't care about his skin colour.

Blue Streak said:
Bigga said:
Blue Streak said:
So In any further remakes of say for example the A-Team? should BA Baracus be played by a white actor?

Should Doctor Who be played by a black actor?

Just let certain things be as they always have been and accept it. Nobody dies, it's just a tolerance of life. If they made a film about the life of MC Hammer and it was a white person playing the role (as an example) I'd be mortified.

I know Bond is a fictional role but see my above comments regarding the A-Team to illustrate the point I'm trying to make.

But... your points are stupid.

There, I've said it and feel better...

On that note so is this thread...

There, I've said it and feel better.

Oo, aren't you full of originality??!

The fact that you're arguing that a character whose race is NOT central to his adventures speaks volumes about the idiocy that you're championing. The same goes for 'Doctor Who'( of whom, by the way, is supposed to regenerate into ANY Humanoid form (including *gasp* a woman!! *Shock! Horror!!*) as he's 'half Human') and 'B.A. Baracus'.

Are you not a wee bit embarrassed??

I feel it for it you...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.