Tom Huddlestone

bookiesgirl said:
absolute joke, dont know how the helll he has got away with that. if it had been one of ours, they would have got an fa charge

The reason he got away with it is because Redknapp is being lined up as the next England manager and the F.A dont want to upset him
Also Spurs are the new media darlings
They haven't had a great start to the season(Inter aside) but you never hear they are in crisis by the press

Its a joke

Poor decision, he deserved a 3 game ban without any doubt. Good for us though as he's a vital player and we haven't had anything go in our favour during the last 2 league games.

Get Sheikh to get his henchmen on them and corrupt them ourselves.

Basically the FA have made everybody unpunishable and we can break every United players legs on wednesday because if Huddlestone can stamp, so can we.

Fuck em all, destroy them all.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 pm --<br /><br />
BoredSpursFan said:
Poor decision, he deserved a 3 game ban without any doubt. Good for us though as he's a vital player and we haven't had anything go in our favour during the last 2 league games.

it's corrupt, it's not fair at all and nobody can justify it with "luck" or anything, it's sickening, absolutely sickening.

Everyone needs to calm down

I'm certain if de Jong did this challenge it would have been the exact same outcome. ...........................!!!!!!! :)

ricky77 said:

I'm certain if de Jong did this challenge it would have been the exact same outcome. ...........................!!!!!!! :)

If you're referring to Newcastle that's stupid as it was a clean tackle that won the ball and if it's the world cup, well he's now vilified in holland and it doesn't affect us.

Spurs are our main challengers for 4th and if he scores or sets up goals in the next 3 games it could help them catch us. Hopefully a higher power will give him the fair retaliation which would be a sidelining injury for a while as payback for their blatant cheating and rule breaking.

ricky77 said:

bloody ell can you imagine christ he would of got a 10 game ban easily!

bigquinn772 said:
Why are Bolton not kicking up a fuss about this?

It's not gonna benefit Bolton doing that. Their game with Spurs has gone now. It's the next team who plays Spurs who should have something to say.

But as I've said it was probably a red card, but it wasn't all that bad at all! Watch it properly; he didn't even go through with the stamp properly. He thought about it, he went to, but then didn't and just ended up brushing his foot over him. Seriously! Paul Scholes and Darren Fletcher make far worse tackles every, say, three games! That's what we should be annoyed at! Huddlestone actually shitted out of doing Elmander.

danburge82 said:
bookiesgirl said:
absolute joke, dont know how the helll he has got away with that. if it had been one of ours, they would have got an fa charge

What like when Michael Ball stamped on Ronaldo's chest? I cheered him for doing that! And nothing came of it did it?(I might be wrong there, but I still cheered him for doing it!)

This is a mans sport! If it was either code of rugby, ice hockey, gridiron, Aussie rules, I could go on... Elmander would have got up and twatted Huddlestone for not going through with a proper stamp! But oh, it's the baeutiful game! I ask you what's baeutiful about rolling around on the floor when you're not even in pain?

You've completely missed the point.

Ball got banned for 3 games.
It's not any of those other games, if you hadn't noticed the rules are different. And even in those games a stamp is acted upon.
Rolling around feigning injury is despicable but irrelevant. You seem to think that for a sport to be a "man's game" it must involve twatting someone. I can't wait for the new improved danburge82 version of Cricket, I'd have NDJ at silly mid on to stop those pansy singles with a right hook. Tyson was wrong for only biting off part of that ear etc etc etc

Huddlestone QUITE CLEARLY went for Elmander with one foot, then the other. The FA should act as they have done in the past when it's suited them.
Any game will lose respect for officialdom if rules are applied unevenly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.