Tom Huddlestone

bookiesgirl said:
absolute joke, dont know how the helll he has got away with that. if it had been one of ours, they would have got an fa charge

What like when Michael Ball stamped on Ronaldo's chest? I cheered him for doing that! And nothing came of it did it?(I might be wrong there, but I still cheered him for doing it!)

This is a mans sport! If it was either code of rugby, ice hockey, gridiron, Aussie rules, I could go on... Elmander would have got up and twatted Huddlestone for not going through with a proper stamp! But oh, it's the baeutiful game! I ask you what's baeutiful about rolling around on the floor when you're not even in pain?

Viera, SWP and Ade all got three-four fame bans for less than what Huddlestone did. he also got away with elbowing Janko of FC Twente in the CL recently.
Anyone who denies there is an anti-City agenda — or at least elements of bias — after this and Michael Calvin's hideous piece of journalism at the weekend should wake up

If it was Adebayor that did what Huddlestone did, he'd have got at least a 4 game ban. It's a disgrace. The media don't help us though. As soon as it's a City player, the media whip up a frenzy and don't stop until he's banned. It's OK when it's a Spurs player, because they have Harry Redknapp and everyone seems to love Harry Redknapp.

Ball got band.
That is a ridiculous decision by the FA. City should have gone for the whole red card to be withdrawn on that decision. The FA are a joke.

danburge82 said:
bookiesgirl said:
absolute joke, dont know how the helll he has got away with that. if it had been one of ours, they would have got an fa charge

What like when Michael Ball stamped on Ronaldo's chest? I cheered him for doing that! And nothing came of it did it?(I might be wrong there, but I still cheered him for doing it!)

he got a three match ban

The FA simply arnt in command anymore, the media and Sky are. The dinosaurs at the FA dont give a fuck as long as they can have thier job for the boys meetings. Entire lot needs replacing and freshened up.

If Sky make a meal of an incident, the papers and talkshite follow it up, ie Ade's. if sky dont show it there is no coverage of it anywhere. Sky are in control of what is punished and what isnt. If that was a city player there would be a 5 minute replay on the hour every hour with them rolling out all the usual rent a qoute dicks

See Arry is whoring himself now also to manage the GB team at the olympics

sam the drummer said:
Fucking joke.

yep and i will have a bloody good guess at why as well bent arry as the next england boss for me is nailed on and they will not upset him now will they!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.