Tom Ritchie ("City 'til I Cry" fanzine) RIP - Funeral today 14th October

I didn't know Tom that well, just to let on to at matches and buy the odd copy of CTIC, but he was clearly a devoted Blue and he can't have been that old - very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends.

RIP

In the dark days of the club from the mid 1990s to early 2000 when all we saw was disappointments on the pitch one of the few bright spots was the fanzines. K O T K , BTH and City till I cry with their humour and passion for the club.
Didn’t know Tom personally but I am grateful for the hours I spent reading his fanzine. It must have took a lot of time to produce. My condolences to his family. Rest in peace Tom.

Wow he’s younger than me! I used to see him and chat with loads back in the Maine Road days. I think back then he used to live near us in Bury/Rossendale as I’d often bump into him in supermarkets and places like B&Q! Lovely bloke and a top Blue. Remember winning a competition once in his fanzine and the prize was him paying for a meal for me and the wife in Shimla Pinks! RIP Tom x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.