Tommorow: A signing "No one will see coming"

LoveCity said:
Walcott is awful, let Liverpool have him. Never seen someone with such little end product.

Agreed, too much hype about him when he was up and coming and now such a disappointment

Walcott? Please Roberto, no thank you. Pace but no ability. Shoots like a Grandma. If we are talking wide players, what is the situation with Krasic at Juve? Still wanting out? Not sure if that is one that nobody would see coming though.

Caicedo returning? Gattuso? Hummels? Paddy V. out of retirement?

bluetonium said:
Walcott? Please Roberto, no thank you. Pace but no ability. Shoots like a Grandma. If we are talking wide players, what is the situation with Krasic at Juve? Still wanting out? Not sure if that is one that nobody would see coming though.

Where's this about Walcott come from?

Seosa said:
bluetonium said:

He's having contract talks with his club soon and we've been linked with him in the past. Nothing more than that.

blink922 said:
Seosa said:
bluetonium said:

He's having contract talks with his club soon and we've been linked with him in the past. Nothing more than that.

As a centre forward I think he could be a good finisher, but I'd stay away personally.

Walcott, a good finisher? I'd place him somewhere below Richard Dunne and Tony Vaughan in terms of putting away chances. One injury and his pace is compromised, and we'd be left with a below average passer with no taste for a tackle and has no physical presence whatsoever.

I can see why he may fit - quick break-away - and maybe he fits with Mancini's plans more than AJ does, and he's English, but still... Much rather Victor Moses, or that lad Zuma at Palace looks handy and quick.

Oh, wait, it's not Berbaflop, is it? Jeeezus, I just scared myself with that thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.