Tommorow: A signing "No one will see coming"

Dont know how true this is but dont slaughter me for it but just had a text saying Walcott has been spotted in Manchester (Princess Parkway),Could he be going for a medical,Nothing on SSN about it and you would expect them to get a tip off.

jonah74 said:
Dont know how true this is but dont slaughter me for it but just had a text saying Walcott has been spotted in Manchester (Princess Parkway),Could he be going for a medical,Nothing on SSN about it and you would expect them to get a tip off.

Rag alert!

corky1970 said:
jonah74 said:

someone with 4 posts comes on here and tells us this ?

you must think we are fucking thick

do one !!
Like I said I got a text not said I seen him.

jonah74 said:
i vote we keep him,two short plank's come's to mind

Prestwich_Blue said:
Can we cut out the abuse please. Plenty of ways of disagreeing with a poster that don't break the CoC.
1984_01.jpg

corky1970 said:
jonah74 said:
corky1970 said:

do one !!

ill reserve judgement from someone who has posted 4 posts in over 3 years.we dont know you, therefore your point is mute on here until you are known not to be a rag.

the fact you come on here and post this means you are
Take It from me mate I am far from a rag.

jonah74 said:
corky1970 said:
jonah74 said:

do one !!

I keep getting sent texts saying ive been in an accident and Im owed 1'000s of pounds compo, i dont going putting it on RAG CAFE

I'd pay attention to the teacher at the front of ur class if I was you, so you don't get ur phone confiscated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.