Tommorow: A signing "No one will see coming"

jonah74 said:
corky1970 said:
jonah74 said:
Like I said I got a text not said I seen him.

ill reserve judgement from someone who has posted 4 posts in over 3 years.we dont know you, therefore your point is mute on here until you are known not to be a rag.

the fact you come on here and post this means you are
Take It from me mate I am far from a rag.

Leave the lad alone.

This is why we all come on here during the transfer window.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Walcott is the new Darren Huckerby but that might be doing a disservice to Huckers.

Anyway, if he's been seen then it can't be him, as per the thread title.

Yeah coz I lost count of the amount of Hat tricks "Huckers" scored for his country and world cups that he'd been to??!!

Embarrassing hearing quality players from other clubs getting slagged off on here, all the time, the arrogance is seeping in... yeah Walcott's decision making is woeful sometimes but he's young enough to be a top European player. Quickest player in Europe maybe? certainly in EPL.

Football has more depth that saying he's shit here, he's shit there - these lads have spent almost all the lives to get to where they are now, if your lucky enough to have or have had a lad who is trying to forge a way in playing football you'd understand writing off some players is fukin stupid

Matt Diablo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Walcott is the new Darren Huckerby but that might be doing a disservice to Huckers.

Anyway, if he's been seen then it can't be him, as per the thread title.

Yeah coz I lost count of the amount of Hat tricks "Huckers" scored for his country and world cups that he'd been to??!!

Embarrassing hearing quality players from other clubs getting slagged off on here, all the time, the arrogance is seeping in... yeah Walcott's decision making is woeful sometimes but he's young enough to be a top European player. Quickest player in Europe maybe? certainly in EPL.

Football has more depth that saying he's shit here, he's shit there - these lads have spent almost all the lives to get to where they are now, if your lucky enough to have or have had a lad who is trying to forge a way in playing football you'd understand writing off some players is fukin stupid
not having a go mate but ask the arsenal fan's if they think he's quality.Personally Don't think he'll get much better but who know's

Personally, i hope it's a striker.

Someone nippy, good for a goal, a proper poacher capable of coming on and making the difference in games where opposition park the bus and we can't force a Plan B.

Given his release clause is said to be as low as £5m, i'm not sure why we've not at least tried to get Demba Ba here, potential dodgy knee or not.

Would he be a long-term solution? Probably not, but someone like that could make a real difference.

I keep hearing that we need a winger. I'm not sure. The stats show we get a good number of our goals from the flanks. The stats might also argue we don't need another striker, of course, but with Dzeko low on confidence, Mario suspended/not fully fit, Ba would be a risk worth taking, imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.