Tommy Boyata?

buzzer1

Had a mad thought at the Swamp the other night, it just randomly came to me that this man reminds me of Tommy Caton(R.I.P.),obviously the way he plays only, anybody else get this?

buzzer1 said:
Had a mad thought at the Swamp the other night, it just randomly came to me that this man reminds me of Tommy Caton(R.I.P.),obviously the way he plays only, anybody else get this?

Tommy was all left foot God bless him,thought you were going to mention Tommy Booth who I do think he reminds me of.

Tbilisi said:
buzzer1 said:

Tommy was all left foot God bless him,thought you were going to mention Tommy Booth who I do think he reminds me of.

The way he plays of course lol hope we get his picture on the big screen next time he plays hes been a revelation!

Well done for Mancini for putting him in first team the same for Ibrahim.

buzzer1 said:

You sure about that?

Swordfish7 said:
buzzer1 said:

You sure about that?

Maybe its the way he runs, maybe the ability to get to the ball first but its somert that reminds me of the big fella.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Tbilisi said:

The way he plays of course lol hope we get his picture on the big screen next time he plays hes been a revelation!

Well done for Mancini for putting him in first team the same for Ibrahim.
Absolutely mate, do you honestly reckon Hughes would have played him as often as Bobby? No chance, and this guy is our future, for sure.

Two's Kompany.... said:
Id let him learn his trade next to Vincent though. I bet Vincent is one of his idols with him coming from Belgium.

I'm not sure if i would split these two up, they just need to push out a bit quicker and not lie so deep, half of it starts with the goalkeeper imo.

Swordfish7 said:
buzzer1 said:

You sure about that?

Randomly underlined Swordfish? yeh randomly, and?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.