Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

yes I noticed that..

If they’d researched it properly could have mentioned something along the lines of Glyn’s recent passing and how proud he would have been etc
It has not been pushed as much as it should ( two grandfathers and their grandson all playing for the same club is possibly unique) but it has certainly been in the media enough for professional 'experts' to be expected to know. As football mad kids we knew loads from football books, albums, stickers etc contemporary and passed down by older family members and that included players of other clubs, internationals of the UK countries etc.

Lack of research = lack of professionalism.

Last edited:
"Don’t forget the name, this young man is heading right to the top. He won’t be Glyn Pardoe’s grandson for too many years.

Before long, it will be Pardoe who is proudly telling everybody “I’m Tommy Doyle’s granddad!”"

From The Sun. Shocking even for them.

Another day, another blue getting needlessly upset by the slightest of things.

unbelievable isn’t it. It’s every thread I go on now, No wonder the media and rival fans think we are all raging, obsessed, paranoid blues. It’s meant to be a thread about tommy Doyle debut and turned straight into a slagging with commentators.
What are people getting upset for? Tommy Doyle came on, they mentioned both his grandparents played for the blues with 900 apps between them and said the family must be proud, what’s wrong with that?

unbelievable isn’t it. It’s every thread I go on now, No wonder the media and rival fans think we are all raging, obsessed, paranoid blues. It’s meant to be a thread about tommy Doyle debut and turned straight into a slagging with commentators.
What are people getting upset for? Tommy Doyle came on, they mentioned both his grandparents played for the blues with 900 apps between them and said the family must be proud, what’s wrong with that?

The one thing that was wrong for me was McPointy did not say the family must be proud, he said when told Doyle's grandads had played that they must be proud.

You see it your way, I see it as a lack of respect and not doing their job, more so the Fletcher bloke. McPointy just there, well who knows what for.

Annoyed me that last night when he came on the commentators mentioned his 2 grandads having played for us.

Neither knew who they were

McPointy then said, that both must be so proud.

Imagine if it was the grandson of 2 liverpool players, never mind legends.

Know your stuff

watched the game on NBC channel and they only mentioned about Mike passing away, nothing about Glyn's recent passing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.