Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

The Twitter response is incredibly positive and I am sure all blues are delighted to see things working out for him. His tenacity is always appreciated by fans.

Highly rated and well liked as a bloke by Cardiff fans, they are hopeful they'll be able to keep him for another season.
If he does do a Championship loan next season it really needs to be at a club which has realistic chances of getting a top six place. Assuming Norwich do go down I could see him doing well for them and the style that they are able to play in the second tier being beneficial for his development.

Good young player in 'stepping up and doing great because he is being given a chance at senior level' shocker
It's taken a few matches though and he'd have been slaughtered on here for that, by many. I've watched a few of their games and one thing he is showing is his ability to adapt because the style of play is certainly not what he is used to. I hope he continues to blossom and then gets a chance with us.

It's taken a few matches though and he'd have been slaughtered on here for that, by many. I've watched a few of their games and one thing he is showing is his ability to adapt because the style of play is certainly not what he is used to. I hope he continues to blossom and then gets a chance with us.
I didn't mean here,he clearly wasn't ready.He should however have been found such a loan earlier,rather than being pissed about in Germany.
We just don't do our kids justice much of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.