Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Wonder what the plan is for him next season. Would he be good enough for a PL side or does the Championship seem to be his level at the moment?

He'd be a good choice for Forrest in either division.

If he's going to make it here he'll if they don't come up get experience in a side at the top of the table & dominating games. If they do get up he'll get game time in the PL.

He'd be a good choice for Forrest in either division.

If he's going to make it here he'll if they don't come up get experience in a side at the top of the table & dominating games. If they do get up he'll get game time in the PL.
Assuming one of them drops, Leeds (decent football) or Burnley (set pieces) would be decent options.

He was pinging balls with gusto yesterday. I know he’s not highly rated but he’s still a very tidy player.

? He was and still is highly rated. I think lack of playing time has effected his early career. The loan last season was great for him

? He was and still is highly rated. I think lack of playing time has effected his early career. The loan last season was great for him
I think he’s a good player but I was talking about his rating on here. Not that BM is the gold standard and such but that noise around his name has dwindled.

He’s a type of player I like. That Alonsoesque type. Can pick a pass from anywhere. Tommy is great at set pieces as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.