Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Think he can be a good player in a midfield 2 as like a box to box player, but still needs to work on alot of things like work rate and being more defensive, his passing is already at a high level overall.

All the best Tommy,our club must retain faith in him considering its only a loan.
Ultimately it's down to him. We can't just retain faith in him all because of some sentimental reason. If he's up to it then he would make it here, if not he would still have a successful career elsewhere.

Thought we might sell this summer, based on his good Cardiff loan, but I suppose a year at a high profile championship club like Sheffield United could raise a fee from 4 or 5 to 10-15, so a good call. Find it hard to see him getting in our side now at his age

Thought we might sell this summer, based on his good Cardiff loan, but I suppose a year at a high profile championship club like Sheffield United could raise a fee from 4 or 5 to 10-15, so a good call. Find it hard to see him getting in our side now at his age
Some players do push on quite late in their youth careers. Dewsbury-Hall at Leicester broke into their first team last season at the age of 23 after being loaned to Luton in the Championship the previous season.
Doyle has a harder task to make the jump to first team squad at City and I would not bet on him doing it but not going to give up on him yet.

Some players do push on quite late in their youth careers. Dewsbury-Hall at Leicester broke into their first team last season at the age of 23 after being loaned to Luton in the Championship the previous season.
Doyle has a harder task to make the jump to first team squad at City and I would not bet on him doing it but not going to give up on him yet.
I think Kane was 21 before he got a look in at Spurs.

There’s always hope, and it would be cool to see him make it at city, but there’s not a lot of it, and it feels like he’s transitioning into cfg asset rather than realistic first team option to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.