Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

his fault at not turning up at your meeting, just because city said no, he should of come and then he didnt

so did he only said yes to you so he could sell his book
Nothing wrong with thta. We`ve had Nedum,Whitey,Paul Stewart,Lakey and the likes doing the same.
If it suits that Branch then whats the problem as usually you get a few pounds knocked off.
Don`t forget (or maybe you don`t realise) but ex players and the likes who attend Branch Meetings do not get paid.

Hmm ive been to lots of supporters clubs where ex players have sold books. If the club are paying his hotel etc and are saying because of that u cant sell your book, that seems very petty on the clubs behalf.

Be no skin of their teeth if he sat in the corner of the the shop and flogged a few signed copies either i guess.

Don't worry about it. It's called Degenerative FOC Syndrome. I've got it too. I went to every match of the two 1980-81 cup runs and like you I can remember them all very well, but apart from the semi final and final 2011 is a blank. :-)

My first game was the City v Norwich tie.

6-0?

Hmm ive been to lots of supporters clubs where ex players have sold books. If the club are paying his hotel etc and are saying because of that u cant sell your book, that seems very petty on the clubs behalf.

Be no skin of their teeth if he sat in the corner of the the shop and flogged a few signed copies either i guess.
I don't think they cared about him doing it at the supporters club, which is the best place for these sorts of books, they just didn't want him doing it in the ground (or club shop).

From the conversation he had with our Branch Secretary that was the problem (in his opinion) and likewise there was not one Member who slagged him off, but moreso we felt the Club could have done a bit more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.