Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

So he was coming to your branch meeting just to sell his book and pocket all the takings! It's a supporters club meeting not a book signing.
Then wanted to sell more at the match, ffs.

Sounds a bit Alan Partridge to me.

Don't blame the Club for doing what they did whatever the reason.

City putting him up, guest of the Club and a chance to promote his book should have been more than enough, he wanted to flog some copies as well on the side!

John Bond disagrees on more than tow occasions.
Did you ever see the lad play or are you just following the sheep ? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Haha. Seen him play mate. Just think that some ex pros from that era are so jealous of the modern wages etc. that they think they are entitled to a cut. Fuck em. Times change. He was a grafter and put a shift in, every game. But I do every day and wouldn’t expect City to do me any favours just because I’ve been going 45 plus years. Where do you draw the line? And as for the sheep insult, keep it to yourself. Just because you started the thread what gives you the right to start slinging mud? Wow

So he was coming to your branch meeting just to sell his book and pocket all the takings! It's a supporters club meeting not a book signing.
Then wanted to sell more at the match, ffs.

Sounds a bit Alan Partridge to me.

Don't blame the Club for doing what they did whatever the reason.

City putting him up, guest of the Club and a chance to promote his book should have been more than enough, he wanted to flog some copies as well on the side!
I give you Paul Stewart, Paul Lake, Nedum O., etc, so by your reckoning all are City stalwarts who still the love the club but are selfish money grabbing bastards.
Fuck me what a terrible outlook you have on some wonderful ex City lads.

Haha. Seen him play mate. Just think that some ex pros from that era are so jealous of the modern wages etc. that they think they are entitled to a cut. Fuck em. Times change. He was a grafter and put a shift in, every game. But I do every day and wouldn’t expect City to do me any favours just because I’ve been going 45 plus years. Where do you draw the line? And as for the sheep insult, keep it to yourself. Just because you started the thread what gives you the right to start slinging mud? Wow
YAWN Another one who would gladly sing the praises of Paul Lake and David White who have done exactly the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.