Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

As I`ve stated would you have had the same opinion had it been David White, Paul Stewart of Paul Lake ?
No I fucking thought so.
I wouldn’t care less who it was under the circumstances you have given.
Seems like he was being treated right but pushed it.
You suggested the club were paying for his visit and no doubt vip treatment at the game and he wanted to sell books, embarrassing tbh

I wouldn’t care less who it was under the circumstances you have given.
Seems like he was being treated right but pushed it.
You suggested the club were paying for his visit and no doubt vip treatment at the game and he wanted to sell books, embarrassing tbh
Why is it embarrassing ? Other ex players have sold their books at the club.

Insults ??
You need to get a life sunnyboy, as iv`e pissed on your bonfire and as for calling you a "thick sod" well you`ve got a skin thinner than your foreskin. ;)
Haha you’re pissed off that his no show made you look a ****, and want to blame the club. What a fucking tool.
And I’m circumcised btw. ;)

Please explain ??
City emphatically gave him a resounding NO !! He was still welcome but would NOT be able to sell his book.
City did say that they would cover the costs of the two nights in hotel/s but Tommy declined as he felt that as an ex City player he deserved some sort of thank you from the Club.
Our Branch Members were very unhappy not at Tommys non appearance,and fully understood why Tommy took that decision, but once again the Club showing its lack of gratitude to some of its former Players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.