Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

I give you Paul Stewart, Paul Lake, Nedum O., etc, so by your reckoning all are City stalwarts who still the love the club but are selfish money grabbing bastards.
Fuck me what a terrible outlook you have on some wonderful ex City lads.
So you're happy he has let down your branch and the fans that would've attended to see and speak to him? Just because he can't flog his book at the Club's expense.
Doesn't look good, like I suggested the opportunity to promote would generate a lot more sales than selling a few copies out of a cardboard box.

So you're happy he has let down your branch and the fans that would've attended to see and speak to him? Just because he can't flog his book at the Club's expense.
Doesn't look good, like I suggested the opportunity to promote would generate a lot more sales than selling a few copies out of a cardboard box.
As I`ve stated would you have had the same opinion had it been David White, Paul Stewart of Paul Lake ?
No I fucking thought so.

His fault. Ben thatcher played more games for us. Greedy ****
And Ben Thatcher was probably on 20K a week, Tommy probably 400 quid if that and 40 years ago.
Enabling him to sell his book in the souvenir shop to fans who remembered him would have been a great gesture for Tommy for his part in the history of the club and the history of the FA Cup.
Poor form by City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.