tomorrow night on warwick road?

you can all take the piss out of him if you want but as i said last week i ve been told that they will attack the coaches with bricks after the game, now if it does happen i reckon it will be near the mancunian way and kippax if you ve been walking down warwick road for 20 years of derbies and never seen any trouble i suggest you make an appointment with an optician

warwick road tomorrow night;will be cordoned off with barriers;if you have a city ticket ;you will be allowed in.

pissedagain said:
you can all take the piss out of him if you want but as i said last week i ve been told that they will attack the coaches with bricks after the game, now if it does happen i reckon it will be near the mancunian way and kippax if you ve been walking down warwick road for 20 years of derbies and never seen any trouble i suggest you make an appointment with an optician

I've always seen trouble on Warwick Road Bridge in Derby games unless you mingle with no colours and keep your gob shut.

Bully boy man U fans attack anyone who they think is an easy target......it's quite scary or has been in the past.

kippax_blueboy said:
Me & a mate will be parking in Chorlton as usual, have some tea and few pints.

We will then walk to the ground.

I have never seen any trouble in 20 years walking in this way.
With 9000 of us, I would be really surprised if anything happened.

After the game stick together and walk through the red scum.

What you having for tea

Dubai Blue said:
Ha ha, Warwick Road? Hardly off the beaten track is it? Probably the safest place to be in (Greater) Manchester tomorrow night considering the hundreds of coppers that will be patrolling it.

^^^this^^^
there'll be nearly as many people watching warwick road as there will be watching the game. doubt warwick road is going to be the epicentre. in fact, having seen the way those rag cnuts conducted themselves last week, they'll probably wait for families to be distracted while packing a pushchair into the boot, or wait for a pensioner to sak them the time before they strike. cowardly fcuking rag cnuts.

if you're worried, travel in a group. even if you're not, travel in a group. end of the day - if they want to have a pop they will. nothing you (or the GMP, on the basis of last weeks farce) can do about it. its one thing being prepared for any sitations which occur, but there's no point worrying about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.