tomorrow night on warwick road?

Come on Blues, for fuck sake, we need to start growing some! these rats are nothing more, nothing less than knob heads bullies, that's from previous form and they have historicly picked on small numbers! if we stick together! no fucker will come near! Warwick rd, hulme, cholton, mancunion way, where ever, I would say at least 50% of blues will be heading back to town!! and remember ''The CITY is ours!!!

People still keep bigging this up?

What it is is people punching, kicking and hurting other people.

It's people trying to injure other people. It's people breaking noses and cutting and potentially crippling other people. It's people inflicting brain damage and broken bones on sons and dads, blinding other people and making them bleed. It's people frightening innocent people.. Hitting daughters and mothers with bricks. It's people making children cry. It's people who don't think or just don't care.

What it isn't is football fans.

We are City.
They are United

You are neither.

bluemanc said:
This thread has made the posters on it famous,first it was the muniich singers goading the rags then fuckin off to leave familys to get attacked & now this wrist slitting garbage,YCMIU.

100% this!! Seen and heard it first hand and was embarresed!

mammutly said:
People still keep bigging this up?

What it is is people punching, kicking and hurting other people.

It's people trying to injure other people. It's people breaking noses and cutting and potentially crippling other people. It's people inflicting brain damage and broken bones on sons and dads, blinding other people and making them bleed. It's people frightening innocent people.. Hitting daughters and mothers with bricks. It's people making children cry. It's people who don't think or just don't care.

What it isn't is football fans.

We are City.
They are United

You are neither.
totally agree, 100%.

Blue Smarties said:
kinkladze:-) said:
All this talk of carrying tools is quite funny! Why lower ourselves to their dirty rag ways? This is a time to show your kids that we are better than them, on and off the field! Let the headlines say: Fergie beaten and Rags cause damage and uproar....Blues walk away heads held high!
Glad you managed to notice it's tongue in cheek! ;-)

I'm bringing a Black and Decker Leaf Blower...

No but seriously like ET says, be good...

FFS the way this forum has been over the last week you'd think we were going into Afganistan armed only with a SuperSoaker and a pack of 30 water bombs.

Stop fucking scaring people by bullshitting people, let people enjoy going to the game tommorrow. The pathetic few who are intent on causing trouble will be dealt with swiftly.

This will be my first visit to OT for many years as I have resisted going since the 80's in case there was trouble. But because this is the semi final I wanted to be there. My (grown up) kids have pleaded with me not to go and now I am beginning to wonder if they are not right!!

Thanks a lot for scaring the life out of me OP!! I will be going on my own, although of course I will try and mingle with the City fans, but it is still pretty scary after reading all this!

Cheers :-(

wffheader800a.jpg

Eccles Blue said:
This will be my first visit to OT for many years as I have resisted going since the 80's in case there was trouble. But because this is the semi final I wanted to be there. My (grown up) kids have pleaded with me not to go and now I am beginning to wonder if they are not right!!

Thanks a lot for scaring the life out of me OP!! I will be going on my own, although of course I will try and mingle with the City fans, but it is still pretty scary after reading all this!

Cheers :-(

Scared of Utd ??? Don't be mate. As other posters have said..they are all piss and wind.

Stick together.....the City is OURS

anyone dont want there ticket pass it on because when 9000 city come steaming out singing to the rafters the rats or mibs whatever thay are called will shit it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.