tomorrow night on warwick road?

Eccles Blue said:
This will be my first visit to OT for many years as I have resisted going since the 80's in case there was trouble. But because this is the semi final I wanted to be there. My (grown up) kids have pleaded with me not to go and now I am beginning to wonder if they are not right!!

Thanks a lot for scaring the life out of me OP!! I will be going on my own, although of course I will try and mingle with the City fans, but it is still pretty scary after reading all this!

Cheers :-(
I'm sixteen ffs and getting over from Rochdale on my own, if you don't want trouble stick with other blues & don't wear colours.

Sadly I won't be going tomorrow due to having the young un so if anyone shits themselves that much that they cant hack going send me a pm and I'll have your ticket you tarts! because I really fancy going now! Stop being such drama queens FFS. PM's Welcome and 1 ticket needed!

The Biggest game we have had for years & people are getting there Knickers in a Twist .9000 Blues will be there not 90 who is going to start on a Mob that size .My mate says this my mate says that blah blah .Last week posters on here were saying there mate told them UTD fans were going in Mary Ds did they ? did they Fu*k .Enjoy tomorrow & Chill out

mcfcmatt said:
Sadly I won't be going tomorrow due to having the young un so if anyone shits themselves that much that they cant hack going send me a pm and I'll have your ticket you tarts! because I really fancy going now! Stop being such drama queens FFS. PM's Welcome and 1 ticket needed!
That is the best (and funniest) request I've seen for a ticket yet!!

FFS . god job some on here werent around in the 70`s early 80`s . Then , there was some very nasty away trips .

Blueranger1 said:
FFS . god job some on here werent around in the 70`s early 80`s . Then , there was some very nasty away trips .

Scunthorpe away is considered nasty now mate,
food and beverages are the main problem these days.

So what? These legendary 'MIBS' are hardly the All Blacks you know (no pun intended). They're nothing but worthless skinny smelly gormless little sheep who only feel brave when they're hiding behind large numbers of similarly black-clad scrotes.

If one comes near you givin it the big 'un just give him a smack right between the eyes.

... and then watch him run away to his mum.

Sort your heads out lads! 20 of us got the tram last game singing everything goin past them all the way down to busby way to the away end. Did they do anything,, did they f**k.

Utd's firm beat up barnsley bar staff.. mainly women or students, thats what they are all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.