Tomorrow Night Post Game

At the very least the South Stand lower should be there in its entirety, flags and all.

No excuses really, when it pushes itself forward as the most proactive and vocal?
It is the most proactive, and to be fair to them I unreservedly praise the lads in 1894 who have worked bloody hard to contribute to the atmosphere, and it would be nice to see as much effort from the rest of the ground (including by the way the stand I am in)

We'll get a good indication of if its a 30 minute wait on when the ladies come onto the pitch pre/half-time/full-time.

It is the most proactive, and to be fair to them I unreservedly praise the lads in 1894 who have worked bloody hard to contribute to the atmosphere, and it would be nice to see as much effort from the rest of the ground (including by the way the stand I am in)

Credit to 1894.

They should do a bucket collection at a good home game....it'll raise plenty to keep them growing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.