Tomorrows front page of the MEN?

Marvin said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oakiecokie said:
Have the MEN in fron of me !!
No fucking idea what you`re rabbiting on about ref ANTI CITY !!!!!!
Headlines = Lescott mansion death threat BUILDERS FINED.
Page 2 = Builder fined over Lescott home blunders.
How the fuck can you get an anti City slant on that ?? Some people just look for shit that doesn`t exist.

Oakie-Open your eyes mate. It is a jab at a city/city employee. Why even mention Joleon? Is it his fault? No..Are they Joleons' employees? No...It's about a health and safety issue of people working on a buliding site.
It's "news-worthy" Only because it relates to Lescott and MCFC, but likewise they'd have treated such an incident at a Man Utd player's property in the same way.

The Mirror Grp just want sales/attention to their paper so they can get readers/advertisers. That goes for front and back pages. Best way to hurt them is to boycott their paper.

Absolutely no chance.

el blue said:
oakiecokie said:
el blue said:
Yeah as in, not the day before a season defining away fixture that Lescott is scheduled to make a return in. Why are you finding it so hard to grasp that this story isn't in the interest of MCFC or us as fans of the club and that the timing of an article like this, no matter how weak and pointless, appears quite cynical? It's a Manchester paper it should be supporting it's local club not biting the hand that feeds.

Hahahhaa.Your posts just get funnier.MEN ruining City Players Sleeping Patterns !!!
Do you honestly believe in your tiny little mind that Lescott will be soooooo upset by this article that he will have sleepless nights and so worrying he will not be able to perform on the pitch ??
YCNMIU but you are having a good go.Yes you are a cynic.
Sleeping patterns? im not surprised yourr an avid MEN reader seeing as you can't even process simple forum posts. Whatever, go and have a tug over your H&S certificates.

Ah diddums likkul boy !!

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 am --

BTH said:
Marvin said:
Oakie-Open your eyes mate. It is a jab at a city/city employee. Why even mention Joleon? Is it his fault? No..Are they Joleons' employees? No...It's about a health and safety issue of people working on a buliding site.
It's "news-worthy" Only because it relates to Lescott and MCFC, but likewise they'd have treated such an incident at a Man Utd player's property in the same way.

The Mirror Grp just want sales/attention to their paper so they can get readers/advertisers. That goes for front and back pages. Best way to hurt them is to boycott their paper.

Absolutely no chance.

Just remind me on.How much publicity or not did Neville get when he was refused planning permission for his new pad ??
Oh hang on !!
Silly me he`s a Rag and they never print anything bad.
What. You mean Rooneys shagging exploits never reached the MEN ??
Hahahaaaaaa.

oakiecokie said:
el blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahahhaa.Your posts just get funnier.MEN ruining City Players Sleeping Patterns !!!
Do you honestly believe in your tiny little mind that Lescott will be soooooo upset by this article that he will have sleepless nights and so worrying he will not be able to perform on the pitch ??
YCNMIU but you are having a good go.Yes you are a cynic.
Sleeping patterns? im not surprised yourr an avid MEN reader seeing as you can't even process simple forum posts. Whatever, go and have a tug over your H&S certificates.

Ah diddums likkul boy !!

BTH said:
Marvin said:

Absolutely no chance.

Just remind me on.How much publicity or not did Neville get when he was refused planning permission for his new pad ??
Oh hang on !!
What. You mean Roonets shagging exploits never reached the MEN ??
Hahahaaaaaa.

The difference with Rooney was that he was involved directly.

Lescott has nothing to do with this story whatsoever. Was it he who put them at risk.No it was the building company. There is the difference. Re Neville-It affected local people therefore had to be newsworthy and again directly impacted on the local community.
Lescott has zero to do with this. End of!

oakiecokie said:
Oh dear thats even worse.A shit paper that you dont pay for,but read it anyway. Hahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Funny and immoral tendancies you have SWP.
Ok, this should be good.

How the hell is that immoral?

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Oh dear thats even worse.A shit paper that you dont pay for,but read it anyway. Hahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Ok, this should be good.

That's it mate..no pearly gates for you!!!

Health and Safety Executive will be waiting for you!

oakiecokie said:
el blue said:

Ah diddums likkul boy !!

BTH said:
Absolutely no chance.

Oh hang on !!
Hahahaaaaaa.

Lescott has nothing to do with this story whatsoever. Was it he who put them at risk.No it was the building company. There is the difference. Re Neville-It affected local people therefore had to be newsworthy and again directly impacted on the local community.

Its a paper and they make money how ?? Has it harmed Lescotts reputation ?

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Ok, this should be good.

I want to know what the fuck he is on about with "immoral".

Fucking MEN apologist. Worse than god botherers.

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Ok, this should be good.

Well you certainly have no morals if you do something against your believes.Perhaps a hypocrite would be better suited ?<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:
Ok, this should be good.

I want to know what the fuck he is on about with "immoral".

Fucking MEN apologist. Worse than god botherers.

Now on the back foot I believe.I seemed to have changed your opinion,as you now refer it as the MEN and not the MUEN. ;)

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
Ah diddums likkul boy !!

Oh hang on !!
Hahahaaaaaa.

Its a paper and they make money how ?? Has it harmed Lescotts reputation ?

They make money by printing shite that has nothing to do with Lescott! fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.