Tomorrows front page of the MEN?

oakiecokie said:
didsburyblu said:
Given this all took place in August 2010 why the sudden rush to run with it in today's paper?

You obviously have NO concept how the HSE works do you ??

Yes course I do I'm quite aware it takes time but still see no need to run it today. Could it not wait till Monday? I'm fully aware that it's the building firm and not Lescott implicated but when they post comments like

HSE inspector Catherine Willars, said: "The lives of the people working on this project were put in danger due to the very real risk of the excavation collapsing
Huntsmere Projects and Mr Lescott declined to comment.

What was Lescott supposed to say as clearly he wasn't involved so cannot comment but the way the MEN word it to say declined to comment implies in my view anyway he has something to hide which quite clearly he doesnt

didsburyblu said:
oakiecokie said:
didsburyblu said:
Given this all took place in August 2010 why the sudden rush to run with it in today's paper?

Yes course I do I'm quite aware it takes time but still see no need to run it today. Could it not wait till Monday? I'm fully aware that it's the building firm and not Lescott implicated but when they post comments like

HSE inspector Catherine Willars, said: "The lives of the people working on this project were put in danger due to the very real risk of the excavation collapsing

What was Lescott supposed to say as clearly he wasn't involved so cannot comment but the way the MEN word it to say declined to comment implies in my view anyway he has something to hide which quite clearly he doesnt

Why not wait until Monday.
Hahahha.WTF ?

oakiecokie said:
didsburyblu said:
oakiecokie said:

Hahahha.WTF ?

Yeah as in, not the day before a season defining away fixture that Lescott is scheduled to make a return in. Why are you finding it so hard to grasp that this story isn't in the interest of MCFC or us as fans of the club and that the timing of an article like this, no matter how weak and pointless, appears quite cynical? It's a Manchester paper it should be supporting it's local club not biting the hand that feeds.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Oakie-the expert on everything blue and HSE-I fucking think not.

Obviously a closet evening news reader/purchaser......

A closet reader ?? Absolutely not.I have been buying and reading it for more than 30 years,unilke some who only bother to read what other post on here and then assume it must be anti City.Just as you have done.
As for HSE yes I used to carry out H/S assessments on Copmanies prior to a Young Person going to work in certain Industries and had before I retired my NEBOSH Certificate.Not that it means anything to you,but other posters will recognise its importance of understand the HSE Requirments and Regulations.
As for the MEN and Lescott,nothing negative in the story at all.Unless YOU want to put a spin on it.

oakiecokie said:

A closet reader ?? Absolutely not.I have been buying and reading it for more than 30 years,unilke some who only bother to read what other post on here and then assume it must be anti City.Just as you have done.
As for HSE yes I used to carry out H/S assessments on Copmanies prior to a Young Person going to work in certain Industries and had before I retired my NEBOSH Certificate.Not that it means anything to you,but other posters will recognise its importance of understand the HSE Requirments and Regulations.
As for the MEN and Lescott,nothing negative in the story at all.Unless YOU want to put a spin on it.
It's a shit paper. I don't buy it but my firm has a dozen delivered and I tend to read it over lunch.

Shit house of a paper.

el blue said:
oakiecokie said:
didsburyblu said:

Hahahha.WTF ?

Yeah as in, not the day before a season defining away fixture that Lescott is scheduled to make a return in. Why are you finding it so hard to grasp that this story isn't in the interest of MCFC or us as fans of the club and that the timing of an article like this, no matter how weak and pointless, appears quite cynical? It's a Manchester paper it should be supporting it's local club not biting the hand that feeds.

Hahahhaa.Your posts just get funnier.MEN ruining City Players Sleeping Patterns !!!
Do you honestly believe in your tiny little mind that Lescott will be soooooo upset by this article that he will have sleepless nights and so worrying he will not be able to perform on the pitch ??
YCNMIU but you are having a good go.Yes you are a cynic.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:

It's a shit paper. I don't buy it but my firm has a dozen delivered and I tend to read it over lunch.

Shit house of a paper.

Oh dear thats even worse.A shit paper that you dont pay for,but read it anyway. Hahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Funny and immoral tendancies you have SWP.

oakiecokie said:

I am glad you have admitted to reading that rag loving piece of shite........No spin...just fucking shite journalism I am afraid. Bottom line is Lescotts' name didn't even have to be mentioned,but they did. A Mancunian newspaper...me thinks not.
HSE-pc brigade.!

oakiecokie said:
el blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahahha.WTF ?

Hahahhaa.Your posts just get funnier.MEN ruining City Players Sleeping Patterns !!!
Do you honestly believe in your tiny little mind that Lescott will be soooooo upset by this article that he will have sleepless nights and so worrying he will not be able to perform on the pitch ??
YCNMIU but you are having a good go.Yes you are a cynic.
Sleeping patterns? im not surprised yourr an avid MEN reader seeing as you can't even process simple forum posts. Whatever, go and have a tug over your H&S certificates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.