Tomorrows front page of the MEN?

Yet again more negative headlines for the club thanks to Lescott. He's just not worth the trouble.

Does anyone have his goals per games ratio to hand so we can dissect him as a player and conclude we're better off without him?

cookster said:
oakiecokie said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
You're not alone Oakie. I argue with everyone, talk shite and make a fool of myself whenever I'm on my period too. You'll be fine in a couple of days.

Arhh,at last.An intellectual. ;)

Another MUEN thread and Oakie defending the shite they write!

You must has some association please stop trying to hide it.

I`ve told you before,I have to defend it.Being a Shareholder !
Ah I see the old MUEN has surfaced again.Funny but a lot of mates of mine call it the MCEN.

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
Oakie, I never realised the disability you have often mentioned is one of being mentally deficient.

For a start, that is not the definition of hypocrite. which is:

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

I stated that it's a shite paper and I know that from often reading it. I watched City for years and we were shite. That did not make me a hypocrite either. When I go to one of my mates for the football, he always has Fosters in (which is a shite lager) but I drink it. None of those things makes anyone a hypocrite.

Stop being a bell end. You stated to someone before that they couldn't think the MEN was shite as they only read what was posted on here. I hit back saying I do read it (only due to the nature of it being in the office) but I agreed that it was shite.

If you can't work that out and think reading a not very good paper makes one lack morals or makes one a hypocrite then you're a bigger window licker than anyone previously thought.

Here's a thought also, people can think a paper is shite and you don't have to treat it as a personal attack on you or your family. You've come across as a fanboy troll in this thread.

Its obviously working then,as you keep responding with negative spins and trying to justify your reasons for reading a shit paper.Your words not mine.
I may well be Stuart Brennan in disguise ?

I respond with negative spins? I'd never realised you were such a mouth breather.

I stated the paper was shite, which it is. You then stated I was immoral and a hypocrite for reading a free paper and disliking it which is pretty un-fucking-real to be honest. And no, you're not Stuart Brennan, who can forget your embarrassing gushing whenever he pops on.

bluetim said:
Yet again more negative headlines for the club thanks to Lescott. He's just not worth the trouble.

Does anyone have his goals per games ratio to hand so we can dissect him as a player and conclude we're better off without him?

He`s a very naughty boy getting involved in this scandal.
Should be assigned to the Academy Team,wages stopped and made to sign a legal paper,denouncing the Building Trade.

oakiecokie said:
cookster said:
oakiecokie said:
Arhh,at last.An intellectual. ;)

Ah I see the old MUEN has surfaced again.Funny but a lot of mates of mine call it the MCEN.

Nah mate didn't realise you were a shareholder. With a vested interest I then cannot take your comments seriously.

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
Oakie, I never realised the disability you have often mentioned is one of being mentally deficient.

For a start, that is not the definition of hypocrite. which is:

I stated that it's a shite paper and I know that from often reading it. I watched City for years and we were shite. That did not make me a hypocrite either. When I go to one of my mates for the football, he always has Fosters in (which is a shite lager) but I drink it. None of those things makes anyone a hypocrite.

Stop being a bell end. You stated to someone before that they couldn't think the MEN was shite as they only read what was posted on here. I hit back saying I do read it (only due to the nature of it being in the office) but I agreed that it was shite.

If you can't work that out and think reading a not very good paper makes one lack morals or makes one a hypocrite then you're a bigger window licker than anyone previously thought.

Here's a thought also, people can think a paper is shite and you don't have to treat it as a personal attack on you or your family. You've come across as a fanboy troll in this thread.

Its obviously working then,as you keep responding with negative spins and trying to justify your reasons for reading a shit paper.Your words not mine.

I respond with negative spins? I'd never realised you were such a mouth breather.

I stated the paper was shite, which it is. You then stated I was immoral and a hypocrite for reading a free paper and disliking it which is pretty un-fucking-real to be honest. And no, you're not Stuart Brennan, who can forget your embarrassing gushing whenever he pops on.

Dont have to gush when he`s on here.We PM one another so he knows how much I love him.Did you know he`s a Rag.
Now thats on par with you being a hypocrite. ;)

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm --

cookster said:
oakiecokie said:
cookster said:

Nah mate didn't realise you were a shareholder. With a vested interest I then cannot take your comments seriously.[/quote]

Well I like your honesty mate.Mind you no fucker does. ;)

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:

Dont have to gush when he`s on here.We PM one another so he knows how much I love him.Did you know he`s a Rag.
I like Brennan, rag or no rag. He's one of the best things about the paper. But it doesn't stop me thinking it's a shite publication.

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:

I like Brennan, rag or no rag. He's one of the best things about the paper. But it doesn't stop me thinking it's a shite publication.

Well there`s a novelty.We finally agree on something.
I have supported SB for years as I honestly believe he writes a decent report on us and says it how it is,in the main.
I remember when he came on here and stood his ground on certain questions that were being asked of him,ref his Rag allegiance.He stated that he was given an opportunity of going to OT but declined the offer and whether we believe him or not,he vowed never to set foot in OT.
Fuck me I`d better put you back on me Christmas Card list !! ;)

bluetim said:

i bet the fucker speaks italian too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.