Tomorrows front page of the MEN?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Oh dear thats even worse.A shit paper that you dont pay for,but read it anyway. Hahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Funny and immoral tendancies you have SWP.
Ok, this should be good.

How the hell is that immoral?

That's it mate..no pearly gates for you!!!

Health and Safety Executive will be waiting for you!

Meet you in hell then. ;)<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
The difference with Rooney was that he was involved directly.

Lescott has nothing to do with this story whatsoever. Was it he who put them at risk.No it was the building company. There is the difference. Re Neville-It affected local people therefore had to be newsworthy and again directly impacted on the local community.
Lescott has zero to do with this. End of!

Its a paper and they make money how ?? Has it harmed Lescotts reputation ?

They make money by printing shite that has nothing to do with Lescott! fact
Well it is Lescotts abode !!

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Oh dear thats even worse.A shit paper that you dont pay for,but read it anyway. Hahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Funny and immoral tendancies you have SWP.
Ok, this should be good.

Well you certainly have no morals if you do something against your believes.Perhaps a hypocrite would be better suited ?

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 am --

SWP's back said:

I want to know what the fuck he is on about with "immoral".

Fucking MEN apologist. Worse than god botherers.

Now on the back foot I believe.I seemed to have changed your opinion,as you now refer it as the MEN and not the MUEN. ;)
Show me where I referred to it as the MUEN on this thread you absolute fucking shaft.

I said it was a shit paper. It is. However, it gives me something to read when I have a shite but I wouldn't pay for it. But so does my Mrs "Heat" magazine at home and that is shite as well.

Hypocrite? You don't know the meaning of the word. Give your head a wobble. Then another, then take your dick out of our badly written local rag. "Do something against my beliefs"!! FFS, I said it's a shit paper and that I knew it was shit as I read it often due to the nature of it being free.

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
Ok, this should be good.

Meet you in hell then. ;)

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 am --

oakiecokie said:
Its a paper and they make money how ?? Has it harmed Lescotts reputation ?

Incorrect-The story was about a company being fined for putting it's workers at risk....

It doesn't matter where they were working. Fact. Therefore Lescotts' name didn't need to be mentioned. It could have been a field in the middle of nowhere. Irelevent who owned the land as it wasn't to do with the land owner

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
Ok, this should be good.

Well you certainly have no morals if you do something against your believes.Perhaps a hypocrite would be better suited ?

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 am --

SWP's back said:
I want to know what the fuck he is on about with "immoral".

Fucking MEN apologist. Worse than god botherers.

Now on the back foot I believe.I seemed to have changed your opinion,as you now refer it as the MEN and not the MUEN. ;)
Show me where I referred to it as the MUEN on this thread you absolute fucking shaft.

I said it was a shit paper. It is. However, it gives me something to read when I have a shite but I wouldn't pay for it. But so does my Mrs "Heat" magazine at home and that is shite as well.

Hypocrite? You don't know the meaning of the word. Give your head a wobble. Then another, then take your dick out of our badly written local rag. "Do something against my beliefs"!! FFS, I said it's a shit paper and that I knew it was shit as I read it often due to the nature of it being free.

On dear.I seem to have hit a raw nerve.
Hypocrite = a person who pretends to have higher standards than they really have.
Yep.I got it right !!
Hate the MEN but reads it. YCMIU but you have sunshine.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:

Meet you in hell then. ;)

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 am --

Incorrect-The story was about a company being fined for putting it's workers at risk....

It doesn't matter where they were working. Fact. Therefore Lescotts' name didn't need to be mentioned. It could have been a field in the middle of nowhere. Irelevent who owned the land as it wasn't to do with the land owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm.
So switch Lescotts name to say Wio and you`d have been jumping up and down with your dick in your hand,tugging away.

You're not alone Oakie. I argue with everyone, talk shite and make a fool of myself whenever I'm on my period too. You'll be fine in a couple of days.

Oakie, I never realised the disability you have often mentioned is one of being mentally deficient.

For a start, that is not the definition of hypocrite. which is:

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

I stated that it's a shite paper and I know that from often reading it. I watched City for years and we were shite. That did not make me a hypocrite either. When I go to one of my mates for the football, he always has Fosters in (which is a shite lager) but I drink it. None of those things makes anyone a hypocrite.

Stop being a bell end. You stated to someone before that they couldn't think the MEN was shite as they only read what was posted on here. I hit back saying I do read it (only due to the nature of it being in the office) but I agreed that it was shite.

If you can't work that out and think reading a not very good paper makes one lack morals or makes one a hypocrite then you're a bigger window licker than anyone previously thought.

Here's a thought also, people can think a paper is shite and you don't have to treat it as a personal attack on you or your family. You've come across as a fanboy troll in this thread.

oakiecokie said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
You're not alone Oakie. I argue with everyone, talk shite and make a fool of myself whenever I'm on my period too. You'll be fine in a couple of days.

Arhh,at last.An intellectual. ;)
Now there's some ironing.

SWP's back said:
Oakie, I never realised the disability you have often mentioned is one of being mentally deficient.

For a start, that is not the definition of hypocrite. which is:

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

I stated that it's a shite paper and I know that from often reading it. I watched City for years and we were shite. That did not make me a hypocrite either. When I go to one of my mates for the football, he always has Fosters in (which is a shite lager) but I drink it. None of those things makes anyone a hypocrite.

Stop being a bell end. You stated to someone before that they couldn't think the MEN was shite as they only read what was posted on here. I hit back saying I do read it (only due to the nature of it being in the office) but I agreed that it was shite.

If you can't work that out and think reading a not very good paper makes one lack morals or makes one a hypocrite then you're a bigger window licker than anyone previously thought.

Here's a thought also, people can think a paper is shite and you don't have to treat it as a personal attack on you or your family. You've come across as a fanboy troll in this thread.

Its obviously working then,as you keep responding with negative spins and trying to justify your reasons for reading a shit paper.Your words not mine.
I may well be Stuart Brennan in disguise ?

oakiecokie said:
Kinkyboots10 said:

Arhh,at last.An intellectual. ;)

Another MUEN thread and Oakie defending the shite they write!

You must has some association please stop trying to hide it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.