Toni Duggan joins Barcelona

Must admit, I don't like the whole Carli Lloyd situation.

Play for us or don't.

She takes up a space, someone who committed their time to the club, deserves.

Respected or not, if it's just the Chumps League she wants to play in, she can fook off.

City aren't in a position to turn down someone like Lloyd though.

We are still pretty new on the scene at the top end of the women's game so having the top women in the game see us sign Lloyd our profile goes up in their minds, of which it might be enough to convince one or two in the future to sign for us.

I didn't know that,i'm not sure it's worth her coming and going like that
Even for two months having someone as talented and competitive as Lloyd around can only do good for the players around her, in my opinion anyway.

City aren't in a position to turn down someone like Lloyd though.

We are still pretty new on the scene at the top end of the women's game so having the top women in the game see us sign Lloyd our profile goes up in their minds, of which it might be enough to convince one or two in the future to sign for us.

Signing for 2 months, seeing talented girls displaced when they deserve the spot, I can see why someone like Duggan left, if it was for those reasons.

But, like i said, I don't feel Duggan left, fully, for those reasons, but you wouldn't blame her if she did.

I think she'd made a terrible professional mistake.

I think both parties got something out of the Lloyd deal. Had a feeling her influence in the team wasn't completely positive but as some one said previously, she boosted our profile.

Onwards and upwards.

Absolutely ridiculous shit in this thread. 20 posts deleted, 2 thread bans.

Either talk about the subject properly or fuck off. Angry at the stupidity of some of our members.

Absolutely ridiculous shit in this thread. 20 posts deleted, 2 thread bans.

Either talk about the subject properly or fuck off. Angry at the stupidity of some of our members.
I honestly thought that some were just taking the piss a bit but as the thread went on it became clear they were serious. Some proper odd'uns on this board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.