Toni Kroos

I would be relevant enough to make it difficult moving his wife/life to a completely new country. He would probably have to live in a hotel for a the first month or so and with a new born does that make sense.

Rich people do it differently.

I think he'd be a great signing. We need someone to control the midfield. Gundogan will be great and the pair could help us dominate midfield. I certainly felt we were lacking there last night. I liked the look of Angelino and Garcia though.

This would be a fantastic signing for many reasons.

He's outstanding and would be utterly perfect in a midfield with Fernandinho and Gundogan.
He is perfect for Pep.
Real Madrid would then sign Pogba.
The rags would impload after being told they are signing Pogba by some outlet or another every 20 minutes. His barber and estate agent today...

It would just be too perfect.

The baby thing is a non issue, these are super rich folk who have people that do the menial stuff for them.

My uncle is a jumbo pilot, had a baby 3 years ago and has moved 3 times since...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.