Toni Kroos

I wouldn't know if it's a possibility, but why couldn't you see it. It's not that great a stretch to see Real selling him, and for him to rejoin a manager that wanted to keep him at Bayern.

I don't see him wanting to leave Real. And although Pep didn't want to sell, I'm sure Kroos received a pretty good offer to stay with Pep if he really wanted to so its not like he has any great affliction to him other than a few pleasantries.

Why would Real sell in your opinion?

I don't see him wanting to leave Real. And although Pep didn't want to sell, I'm sure Kroos received a pretty good offer to stay with Pep if he really wanted to so its not like he has any great affliction to him other than a few pleasantries.

I have not heard of Real Madrid making any moves to sell Toni, at this point the club is not focusing on player movement. The only concrete news is that of Alvaro Morata

To fund Pogba

Varane has had an injury filled season which saw him lose his place to 33 year old pepe.
Varanne is the future to an aging back line with Ramos turned 30.

Varanne from Madrid is one of the untouchables since the market is dried of quality defenders

They could sell players for big money that aren't automatic first teamers for that though. James and Varane off the top of my head. 68 appearances last year says that they rate him fairly high.
Yes they do. And they also consider him a starter. So if they are bringing in another starter, I reckon that's be selling an existing starter. I don't think Kroos will be backing up anyone. Regardless of if they are better or not.

Yes they do. And they also consider him a starter. So if they are bringing in another starter, I reckon that's be selling an existing starter. I don't think Kroos will be backing up anyone. Regardless of if they are better or not.

Would you not consider a midfield of Kroos and Pogba as a good fit and a damn good midfield. In Madrids shoes would you rather keep Kroos and buy Pogba? I cannot see a reason why that wouldn't be possible.

Last summer they spent £60m without selling a star player so I don't see the need for them to do so financially. I could see Pogba going there and maybe Modric going whilst he still has some value. Modric played 20 odd games less than Kroos and would still be considered a first teamer.

Would you not consider a midfield of Kroos and Pogba as a good fit and a damn good midfield. In Madrids shoes would you rather keep Kroos and buy Pogba? I cannot see a reason why that wouldn't be possible.

Last summer they spent £60m without selling a star player so I don't see the need for them to do so financially. I could see Pogba going there and maybe Modric going whilst he still has some value. Modric played 20 odd games less than Kroos and would still be considered a first teamer.
Modric was injured. But when healthy, he is the first name on the team sheet. Makes Madrid tick. Not saying they'll sell Kroos, just donthink it's beyond the realm of possibilities.

They have a glut of top CMs, that if they added Pogba to Modric, Isco Kovacic and Caemiro. They have enough that selling Kroos wouldn't be an issue.

I don't see it happening but fully expect us to sign Thiago in central Midfield,

---------------------Hart(C)---------------------
-------------Stones--------Laporte-------------
Dinho-------------Denayer--------------Clichy
----------Thiago--------------Gundogan-------
-------------------De Bruyne--------------------
---Sterling---------------------------Aguero----

Im basing this on the way he set up Bayern in the first season with Robben and Ribery as wide forwards and Muller or Goetze as a false 9, De Bruyne as the false 9 leaving sterling and Aguero to make the runs in behind the the centre back.

I don't see it happening but fully expect us to sign Thiago in central Midfield,

---------------------Hart(C)---------------------
-------------Stones--------Laporte-------------
Dinho-------------Denayer--------------Clichy
-------------Thiago--------Gundogan----------
-------------------De Bruyne--------------------
-------Sterling------------------Aguero--------

Im basing this on the way he set up Bayern in the first season with Robben and Ribery as wide forwards and Muller or Goetze as a false 9, De Bruyne as the false 9 leaving sterling and Aguero to make the runs in behind the the centre back.
That will absolutely not happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.