Toni Kroos

I wish people would stop all of this 'Kroos is not good enough for the PL'. If Kroos is good enough for Bayern, Madrid, and the World Cup champion, he's good enough for us. If Grandpa Lampard can make an impact for us last year, Kroos can. So please stop with this nonsense lads!
This insane. David pizarro showed up our midfield, I'm sure kroos could.

Makes you wonder how people would react if we were linked to Busquets, rakitic, iniesta, fabegas etc.

If we're talking about Fernando were pissed off he's not got amazing technique, but if we're talking about Kroos he's not enough of a battler.

Doesnt sound like he has any plans to move this summer...

City target Toni Kroos has opened up on his future and addressed reports linking him with a move to the Etihad.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news/man-city-news-transfer-rumours-11392256

"When asked whether Guardiola had contacted him about a possible transfer, the Real Madrid ace told Suddeutsche Zeitung: “No, my crude answer is.”

Asked if he feared being sold to make way for fresh faces at the Bernabeu, he added: “I don’t have any worries, no"

“The media now says a lot hinges on the outcome of the [Champions League] final, but I have played two very good years here and have taken a central position in our game right from the beginning.

“Football is a fickle day-to-day business, but I think that my standing is good and I don’t believe that this fate is awaiting me.”

Actually can't believe some people are dismissing Kroos, he is a world class midfielder, one of the best in Europe and would make an impact in any side in the world.

On the flip side, we need to stop chasing pipe dreams that are never going to happen. He is an integral part of Madrid's team and they are a much bigger club than us... And finally, they are not a selling club.

We should have snapped up Granit Xhaka when we had the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.