Toni Kroos

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 1h1 hour ago
Toni Kroos is the new top midfield target for incoming City manager Pep Guardiola – not Paul Pogba. [Star]

CjkpJZZWUAA4R6b.jpg

15 retweets16 likes
This guy alongside Gundogan would revitalise our midfield and take a lot of pressure off the defenders - something that hasn't happened for a while. We are so vulnerable down the middle and on the left side. Hope it's true, better to use the monies required for Pogba on other areas. Pep will know what he's doing.

This guy alongside Gundogan would revitalise our midfield and take a lot of pressure off the defenders - something that hasn't happened for a while. We are so vulnerable down the middle and on the left side. Hope it's true, better to use the monies required for Pogba on other areas. Pep will know what he's doing.

I agree mate....I would even go as far to say....Kroos at 50-60mil (just a guess) would be a better buy than Pogba at 115mil (the rumoured asking price).....Kross, Gundogan midfield, Laporte or Stones and Aubameyang....happy days!!!; )

I agree mate....I would even go as far to say....Kroos at 50-60mil (just a guess) would be a better buy than Pogba at 115mil (the rumoured asking price).....Kross, Gundogan midfield, Laporte or Stones and Aubameyang....happy days!!!; )
You're on the money with that list fella - here's hoping.

I think Real's dip in performance last night was testament to Kroos' control of the tempo; when he was subbed they went to shit. Would love him here.

Pay the 100 instead. Pogba Pogba Pogba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.