Toni Kroos

How are we going to spend the 300 million then?

I guess thats the problem....we have the budget/backing to get anyone we need but alot of the top players like Kroos at Real Madrid might be happy and not want a move or the selling club not want/need to sell.....having 300mil and being able to buy our targets are 2 different issues.....its sounding like Aubameyang is ready for a move....that would cost us 60mil!!; ) I wouldnt be surprised if the final spend came closer to 150mil if Pogba is no longer an option........a summer of Aubameyang, Stones, Laporte and Gundogan wouldnt leave much change from 160mil!!;)

I think the cost of those 4 would be Gundogan 20m, Laporte 40m, Stones 40m, Aubameyang 35m = 135m
I'm not sure Gundogan alone sorts our midfield problems out so hopefully we'll get at least one more in there plus a couple from the EDS.

Last edited:
I think the cost of those 4 would be Gundogan 20m, Laporte 40m, Stones 40m, Aubameyang 35m = 135m

I think your be surprised with the price for Aubameyang mate....I'd add another 15-20mil to that price....40 goals in the last 44 starts...26years old and can be an impact player as a winger or a striker.....I wouldnt be shocked to see it take a 50mil+ bid to get it done....

How are we going to spend the 300 million then?
Oh ho ho, we're fairly good at getting shafted. £20m Gundogan, £50m Stones, £40m Laporte, £70m Aubameyang, £45m Sane & we're already over the £200m mark. Throw in a couple of fullbacks for £20m a pop & another midfielder for £30m & we're near enough there.

So Anonymous says 5 days ago that Kroos isn't a target and several people say he's full of shit, kfa etc....

Then Ric reports the same today and no ones said shit about him. Hmmmmm.

That's obviously nothing against Ric it just points to a few brown nosers on here. Or am I wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.