Toni Kroos

Kroos is a very clever player and anyone on here saying he wont fit in are basing that comment of how we played under MP, things are about to change and some players are off and some in,we wont be playing a mMP style of football were going to be a lot more cavalier if we get the correct players in
I don't think anyone has ever said he would not fit in. Some just prefer other players.

Kroos will fit in on any team.

Couldn't understand why we expected to be able to obtain Kroos, or why everyone was saying he'd be so much cheaper than Pogba. Is his contract not until 2020? And is he not one of Real Madrids first names on the team sheet? It would've taken silly money similar to Pogba in my eyes to have gotten them to agree a sale.

Hope we're still after another midfielder with Pogba/Kroos looking unlikely. Gundogan is a great addition but not sure he is enough alone to solve our problems (especially if he misses the start of the season).

Couldn't understand why we expected to be able to obtain Kroos, or why everyone was saying he'd be so much cheaper than Pogba. Is his contract not until 2020? And is he not one of Real Madrids first names on the team sheet? It would've taken silly money similar to Pogba in my eyes to have gotten them to agree a sale.

Hope we're still after another midfielder with Pogba/Kroos looking unlikely. Gundogan is a great addition but not sure he is enough alone to solve our problems (especially if he misses the start of the season).

I agree, we need more than Gundogan.....If Pogba or Kroos are not possible....we could be looking at a Arturo Vidal, Thiago Alcantara, Isco or James Rodriguez type signing.....?

I agree, we need more than Gundogan.....If Pogba or Kroos are not possible....we could be looking at a Arturo Vidal, Thiago Alcantara, Isco or James Rodriguez type signing.....?
Vidal is 29 & has only recently joined Bayern, can't see that happening. Thiago has said he's going to stay at Bayern, and can't see Pep poaching him yet again from a past club, so don't see that happening. Isco & James seem the most attainable their given their lack of game time & lack of trust Zidane shows in them. Wouldn't want James personally, not the type of player we need. Isco would be a good signing, but the number of times we've been messed around by him, would we bother trying a 3rd time? Not sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with someone who's a less "big name" signing. If Pep can find someone like a Douglas Costa type signing for Bayern (relatively cheap but turns out class) for our midfield then that would be perfectly fine by me.

Vidal is 29 & has only recently joined Bayern, can't see that happening. Thiago has said he's going to stay at Bayern, and can't see Pep poaching him yet again from a past club, so don't see that happening. Isco & James seem the most attainable their given their lack of game time & lack of trust Zidane shows in them. Wouldn't want James personally, not the type of player we need. Isco would be a good signing, but the number of times we've been messed around by him, would we bother trying a 3rd time? Not sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with someone who's a less "big name" signing. If Pep can find someone like a Douglas Costa type signing for Bayern (relatively cheap but turns out class) for our midfield then that would be perfectly fine by me.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Rodriguez is most likely going to juve

Isco is a good shout though, one of my favourite players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.