Tonight's Forecast....

Just parked up opposite the complex...fucking hell if the roof.doesnt blow off.then i will be very surprised.
Is it.deffo on?anyone spoke n to the club.

Blue Mooner said:
This should be called off just seen a tree blocking the road only takes some flying debris and people could get seriously injured

Virgin trains west coast all cancelled.
Hollinwood ave?
Fans could get run over on a random summers day. There is literally no reason to call the game off tonight.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just parked up opposite the complex...fucking hell if the roof.doesnt blow off.then i will be very surprised.
Seriously?!

Blue Mooner said:
This should be called off just seen a tree blocking the road only takes some flying debris and people could get seriously injured

give over, it will be sunny in an hour

M6 shut, lorry blown over on M62 !!
Stuck on train without power en route for man city.
M6 is strewn with tree debris J15-J16 bloody nightmare out here & J19-21 closed
@VirginTrains: NEW: ALL CUSTOMERS TO ABANDON TRAVEL
No further Virgin Trains services will leave London Euston because of various problems across the network

Pigeonho said:
Blue Mooner said:

Hollinwood ave?
Fans could get run over on a random summers day. There is literally no reason to call the game off tonight.

-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm --

Seriously?!
Yep.opposite the old grey mare lane nick..it is seriously looking bad as its just corrogated iron mate at the mo...i hope its on but if its off then wouldnt be surprised

Pigeonho said:
Blue Mooner said:

Hollinwood ave?
Fans could get run over on a random summers day. There is literally no reason to call the game off tonight.

-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm --

Seriously?!
Yep.opposite the old grey mare lane nick..it is seriously looking bad as its just corrogated iron mate at the mo...i hope its on but if its off then wouldnt be surprised
Travelled to and been to away games as 'bad' as this. It's windy, that's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.