Tonight's Forecast....

Worksop Blue said:
Could be an interesting drive this evening for us Blues exiled over the wrong side of the Pennines...local forecast has gone for Severe Gales and Blizzards over the hills... If it was work I probably wouldn't risk it, however this is City we're talking about!

My Mum and Dad live in Sheffield,I know the Snake was shut due to ice.

marco said:
sky news said 70-100 mph winds and basicaly to keep an eye on the fixture dont know what the wind xpeed ceiling is at the etihad but if its anywhere near 100 i'd say it will be off

According to updated Met Office and BBC weather Manchester will have average wind speed of 30 to 40mph with possible 50 to 60mph gusts.

I know who I choose to believe.

80s Shorts said:
marco said:
sky news said 70-100 mph winds and basicaly to keep an eye on the fixture dont know what the wind xpeed ceiling is at the etihad but if its anywhere near 100 i'd say it will be off

According to updated Met Office and BBC weather Manchester will have average wind speed of 30 to 40mph with possible 50 to 60mph gusts.

I know who I choose to believe.

WHO.......Who for christ sake????

cleavers said:
Sunderland have to get to Manchester, never mind a few fans. M62 may be snowbound, more of a concern than the wind speed (which won't help the snow either).

they'll have come down yesterday won't they? and flown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.