Tonight's Forecast....

Ducado said:
It's blowing a gale here on the Fylde should be an interesting drive down later on

Think we'll be wind assisted going,. Coming back against the tide on M55 though!!!

In these glorious days of Health & Safety and litigation it would'nt surprise me if they postponed the game following the 11am Met Office weather update.... I seem to remember games being cancelled in the past when extreme winds have been forecast. No doubt if they do it will be at the last minute to fuck over any fans who have travelled some distance.

incred said:
Red weather warning issued.
Very rare that happens.
We're going very American with all this shite aren't we. Red warning! What the fuck. Why not just say the weather will be fucking awful, and if you don't have to travel then don't.

Just heard the Met Gold Commander on Radio 5. Fucking Gold Commander.....I can just see him in his special Gold Commander jacket, like Homer and his Mr Plough jacket.

malg said:
incred said:
Red weather warning issued.
Very rare that happens.
We're going very American with all this shite aren't we. Red warning! What the fuck. Why not just say the weather will be fucking awful, and if you don't have to travel then don't.

Just heard the Met Gold Commander on Radio 5. Fucking Gold Commander.....I can just see him in his special Gold Commander jacket, like Homer and his Mr Plough jacket.

Is that like Star Wars? Red leader to Rogue 1. Gold 2 to Gold leader, I have a bogie at 9 o'clock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.