Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

Re: Tonight's game

just seen a forecast on sky, looks like more snow for this evening!not good

Stopped snowing here in Manchester - just a few flakes. Main Roads clear

Will be on - if there's no more snow

It takes a lot for European matches to be called off because of the difficulty and expense of rearranging the fixture. City have played home ties in the past in conditions that I'm sure would have caused postponement or abandonment in a domestic match - Honved and Gornik at Maine Rd in the Cup Winners Cup spring to mind. And are conditions really worse than in Copenhagen nearly 2 years ago,that was played with snow all around the stadium and a blizzard raging?

Anybody?
Whats sky sports news saying,i take it they will have a reporter at the ground or summit?

bluetonium said:
Halfpenny said:
Driving through Hyde to pick my sister up from school in Romiley (they can't keep it open) fucking awful here. Got about 6 inches at home. Trains probably running though so will most likely be there tonight.

Is there anywhere on-line we can check train delays? Might be getting it myself tonight. It's just stopped in Cheadle but we've had some heavy stuff for the past hour.
National Train Enquiries,Sheffield to Manchester line DOWN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.