Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

What I don't understand about when it snows is the way people walk funny. It's far harder to stay on your feet if your bent over walking at an unusual angle like an OAP (the elderly are exempt from this because they're use to walking that way) than if you just walk normally.

could any 1 confirm that the trains to glossop will still be running after the match

thanks in advance

I won't be happy tonight sat at the front looking at half empty stadium, you lot will at least be able to move around ;)

Just have to hope we score a bag full which will at least allow me to stand and stretch my legs - and you guys think it is fun to be a steward!

cityboy95 said:
could any 1 confirm that the trains to glossop will still be running after the match

thanks in advance

mystic meg?

Trigger said:
I won't be happy tonight sat at the front looking at half empty stadium, you lot will at least be able to move around ;)

Just have to hope we score a bag full which will at least allow me to stand and stretch my legs - and you guys think it is fun to be a steward!

Its not going to be too much fun tonight is it, i'm literally going to have about 6 layers on I think, i'll end up taking up about 2 seats so probably just as well its going to be half empty!

Re: Tonight's game

CityPar said:
DJRobb said:
Whats going on?? A bit of snow and all hell breaks loose. Does nobody remember the "ballet on ice" against Spuds? Snow never used to stop games that much. Get out the Orange ball, scrape the snow from the lines and off we go! Simples. Now we have heated pitches and SNOODS? If the roads and pavements are slippery, set off earlier and TAKE YOUR TIME. Be careful, but it shouldn't stop us in our tracks, bloody health and safety is ruining this country.

Rant over, bye for now.

Got to be honest. We're all amazed up in Scotland how everyone panics down the road when snow arrives! You're just getting a wee taste of what we've had for days along with the North East England. It's a helluva lot more deeper and colder here. It's been taking me 1 hr 45 mins to walk into work. Normally only takes me 30 mins! If nothing else I'll be either bloody fit by the time the snow clears or I'll be dead!

Got to be honest. We're all amazed over in Switzerland how everyone panics over in Scotland when snow arrives! etc.etc.etc...

in doncaster today, we have had the most snow in 3hrs then we had all last year, must of been 18 inches, went to work at 5-30 this morning and got there at 6-25 and its about 3 miles all major roads aswell

edit, its bloody starting again now, think i watch on tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.