Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

Re: Tonight's game

gaz76 said:
the goats backside said:
Hang your head in shame Shady, shocking mate, absolutely shocking
I thought the same, driving a red car truly shocking shady

And with that snow on it, it looks as though it's just been driven to the Stretford End and kissed the badge. Should we come round, Shady, and set fire to it, for you!

hey dave - I'm driving from Littleborough tonight also. Providing I can get home from work in Salford!

BlueSniffer said:
Don't think I'll be going tonight as i live on a slight hill and can't get enough traction in the wheels to make it to the top. I only live in Salford! Just called the coucil to see if there's any chance they'd be able to grit our avenue and they basically said there's no f'ing chance. Even the binmen didn't risk coming down this morning. Gutted!

A slight hill, BlueSniffer. A slight variation in the gradient and yer chuckin' in the towel. Sure yer not gonna tell us yer've bust yer ankle and ligaments. That seems to be this fixture's current excuse fer parkin' yer arse in front of the telly instead of gettin' down ta ground. Bet yer'll all want a fuckin' ticket fer Dublin! There's folk set off from their little cottages perched on the side of the fuckin' Eiger to get here tonight, an' yur on a slight hill! I'm on a slight hill, with curves, adverse cambers and chicanes built in every fifty yards, I'm currently looking at better alternatives to walking the miles. S'gonna be fine. Make sure yer water bottle's full and the glove box is stuffed with choccy, yer've got a blanket and a spade and snow tyres, and four wheel drive. Yer'll be fine, FFS.

Setting off from Derby at 4.30pm-ish, so would hope there would be announcement by then if its going ahead or not!!!

RabidCity said:
hey dave - I'm driving from Littleborough tonight also. Providing I can get home from work in Salford!
Same here but from Milnrow. Annoying thing is i work 2 minutes from the ground.

I live in the back of beyond, so I'm just going to have to forego all the tickets bought already.

My mates say it's a blizzard in Bury and Rossendale... so I've little chance of making it through there.

Ah well, at least watching it on the telly has its compensations..!

It will be on no probs. Just got in and seen several gritters now ploughing and gritting everywhere. Denton island and the m60 have just been cleared and they've been down Hyde road into Manchester.

Denton is sunny now so looks good for now but I expect more snow will come this afternoon.

PGTips said:
shadygiz said:
we've had 3inches over night in duky...and another 2 inches this morning, its a feckin blizzrd here at the mo

j97t5k.jpg

Same here!! There is no drivin' on Yew Tree lane so it looks like I'm stuffed for tonight's game!
couldn't get down yew tree either this mornin so its train from flowery and walkin for us tonight if its still on that is.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BlueSniffer said:
Don't think I'll be going tonight as i live on a slight hill and can't get enough traction in the wheels to make it to the top. I only live in Salford! Just called the coucil to see if there's any chance they'd be able to grit our avenue and they basically said there's no f'ing chance. Even the binmen didn't risk coming down this morning. Gutted!

A slight hill, BlueSniffer. A slight variation in the gradient and yer chuckin' in the towel. Sure yer not gonna tell us yer've bust yer ankle and ligaments. That seems to be this fixture's current excuse fer parkin' yer arse in front of the telly instead of gettin' down ta ground. Bet yer'll all want a fuckin' ticket fer Dublin! There's folk set off from their little cottages perched on the side of the fuckin' Eiger to get here tonight, an' yur on a slight hill! I'm on a slight hill, with curves, adverse cambers and chicanes built in every fifty yards, I'm currently looking at better alternatives to walking the miles. S'gonna be fine. Make sure yer water bottle's full and the glove box is stuffed with choccy, yer've got a blanket and a spade and snow tyres, and four wheel drive. Yer'll be fine, FFS.

I'll be there mate, just bagged a lift :-). Works out well as at least a can have a few beers before the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.