Tonight's Matches

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle

Fingers crossed for a Chelsea win, that should put the geordies 3 points behind spurs and two behind Chelsea with an inferior goal difference - in effect, leaving them nothing to play for.

However, would love for Newcastle to get beat in their next two games but results still going their way and they get 4th.

Chelsea win and Ba and Cisse red cards.

want newcastle to win so we r not getting them on the back off 2 defeats

GazC said:
Fingers crossed for a Chelsea win, that should put the geordies 3 points behind spurs and two behind Chelsea with an inferior goal difference - in effect, leaving them nothing to play for.

However, would love for Newcastle to get beat in their next two games but results still going their way and they get 4th.

This is it though, I'm a bit wary of teams having nothing to play for. They may perform better with no pressure on them

Damned if I know what would be best for us, other than Ba, Cisse and Collocini all getting red cards. All I know is we have to beat them and beat them well. A good win in the Newcastle game and Swansea may just may get something from their trip.

Chelsea win.

We proved against United that teams do not simply "bounce back" from bad results, especially against us.

Let's have morale and confidence way, way down before Sunday.

Hoping for a Chelsea win with red cards and a very hard game for newcastle. I also hope Spurs win because that would be pretty much it for newcastle IMO. Spurs would only need 1 win against a poor aston villa or fulham to surely finish ahead of them.

Newcastle were on fire until they got fucked by Wigan hard. They were due a loss and hopefully poor form. Now they have a hard game against chelsea and then only little time to rest for our game. And we are on form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.