Tonight's Matches

citytill1die84 said:
Tevez Aguero Silva Nasri and Yaya will have a field day with there defenders :) the good thing about us is we're probably the only team in the league who can defend as well as attack. Newcastle winning is good in away they have to come at us :) bring it on we had no chance of this day 2 weeks ago lets grab it and enjoy :)
Spot on- we have the players to tear them apart-

So they beat a chelsea team who had made six changes and had one eye on a cup final have played more games recently than them and werent playing either of their first choice centre halves on the back of a couple of wonder goals, they are good but come on people.

If Cisse scores 3 wonder goals we'll score 5 they won't park the bus the game will play out a bit like the Norwich game only difference is is Cisse

The cookie monster said:
80s Shorts said:
The cookie monster said:
Worse possible result for us..

These fuckers are going to be up for it sunday & with 50'000 fans behind um..

We are def going to be have to be on top top form....

Dont agree at all. I very much hope they are up for it and go for it. That is when we play our best football. Im confident we can outmuscle them, outplay them and outscore them.

So your glad they won then and will be right up for sunday,i can see your logic..

Yes I am. They would have been "up for it" in any case. A bit of added pressure for them will not do any harm Logic has little to do with it spock.

Is Cisse actually injured? So relieved it looks like Tiote won't be playing on Sunday with his knock...then again he'll probably make a miraculous recovery and score a 94th minute overhead kick.

Safe to say I'm slightly shitting it. CMON CITY.

LoveCity said:
Everyone was raving about Ba, Cisse makes him look average.

Don't know about that, Ba has more to his game when it comes to passes, flicks, and holding the ball up. In terms of goals though..well he's making everyone look average at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.