Tonight's Matches

Come on blues man up. Why are any of us wishing injury on players? We have the better team, we are top of the league and Wigan proved Newcastle can be beaten with ease.

Cisse - good player yes, but Komps will have him in is back pocket.

Great goal by cisse but thats a once in a lifetime exactly like crouchers and the keeper should have saved it if he was paying bloody attention.

Look at tonite`s opposition. Chelsea 6 changes, and with players not prepared to put a tackle in in fear of missing either cup final. Meireles, Bertrand, Mikel, Bosingwa, Malouda are tottaly shite players. In fact Chelsea play narrow football and depend upon Asley Cole and Ivanovic getting up the field; tonite their full backs were wank.

ps don`t forget Newcastle will be up against the Prem `s best defence, with the most clean sheets.

80s Shorts said:
The cookie monster said:
80s Shorts said:
Dont agree at all. I very much hope they are up for it and go for it. That is when we play our best football. Im confident we can outmuscle them, outplay them and outscore them.

So your glad they won then and will be right up for sunday,i can see your logic..

Yes I am. They would have been "up for it" in any case. A bit of added pressure for them will not do any harm Logic has little to do with it spock.

Fair enough..

I would of prefered a twatting and them being deflated and as good as out of the running for 4th..

I guess we will differ..

Newcastle won't be sat 10 at the back like all the other teams we have had 'problems' with. Luckily they are poor at defending, look at their GD. We should easily score, not letting them score is the challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.