Tonight's Qualifiers

Re: Majician scores two for Spain

Tricky_Trev said:
I can't believe this player is a blue. There is literally no better playmaker on the planet at the moment. Players like Iniesta etc have done it over a longer period of time (David is younger), but right now, at this precise moment in time, Silva shits over everybody.

I get worried when Silva plays so well on a big stage - that one of the giants like Barca or Real will come in for him - its seems inevitable they will coming knocking at some point. He is so good.

LL Cool J (I think)...

Don't call it a comeback.

Cool penalty - very silly name.

City Raider said:
jimharri said:
Sparkys-Army said:
is it just me that doesn't really rate Villa?
foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg1-300x293.jpg

City Raider said:
Silva off - Scots can win this...
Behave!

surely not? you didnt think i was being serious lmao

You wanna change that ! Lol

Re: Majician scores two for Spain

nmc said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I can't believe this player is a blue. There is literally no better playmaker on the planet at the moment. Players like Iniesta etc have done it over a longer period of time (David is younger), but right now, at this precise moment in time, Silva shits over everybody.

I get worried when Silva plays so well on a big stage - that one of the giants like Barca or Real will come in for him - its seems inevitable they will coming knocking at some point. He is so good.

thats just what my lad was saying at half time. Hes getting starts now, and scoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.