Tonight's Qualifiers

leighton said:
lancs blue said:
Croatia, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland and the Czech Republic are the seeded teams for the play-offs.

I dont think all of the seeds will get to the Euros. All will be hoping to get Estonia. The 3 remaining teams will be difficult games for any of the seeds.

My prediction for the draw.
Cech Republic v Estonia
Ireland v Bosnia
Croatia v Montenegro
Portugal v Turkey

Well I hope that we will surprise you. We beat Serbia and Slovenia both away so we could possibly do it against the Czechs and Croatians. We have played good games against the Croats before. Portugal would rip us to pieces and I think Ireland would beat us quite bad as well.

We drew Portugal in a friendly in 2009 but we got raped in a qualifier, I was a ballboy for the game back then.

It wont be easy and I think we have like a 1 in a 100 chance of making it through but it would be amazing if we did. Estonia has a smaller population than Northern Ireland.

AIQ88 said:
leighton said:
lancs blue said:
Croatia, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland and the Czech Republic are the seeded teams for the play-offs.

I dont think all of the seeds will get to the Euros. All will be hoping to get Estonia. The 3 remaining teams will be difficult games for any of the seeds.

My prediction for the draw.
Cech Republic v Estonia
Ireland v Bosnia
Croatia v Montenegro
Portugal v Turkey

Well I hope that we will surprise you. We beat Serbia and Slovenia both away so we could possibly do it against the Czechs and Croatians. We have played good games against the Croats already. Portugal would rip us to pieces and I think Ireland would beat us quite bad as well.

It wont be easy and I think we have like a 1 in a 100 chance of making it through but it would be amazing if we did. Estonia has a smaller population than Northern Ireland.

Mart Poom!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mart Poom!

Funny how all the English remember him no matter what club they support. I was a bit too young to remember much of him in the Premiership and his debut for Derby was the first full game of English football I watched. Derby beat the rags at old trafford.

also anyone remember this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQpS2kf0ZwU[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.