Turkey
Ireland
Estonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatia
Montenegro
Portugal
Czech Republic

Some tough teams in that selection. Think the best team for Ireland to get would be either Estonia or Montenegro.

Draw made on Thursday.

Ireland are fucking screwed. If the draw is seeded no fucking chance. If it is not seeded we would want to hope to get Estonia or Czech Republic. Trap is fucking shocking. Armenia were down to 10 men and out played us tonight attacked with speed and thats a young side that will only improve over the next few years.

Trap is so fucking bad its like watching Ireland under big Jack at times. We have some good players but he wont fucking play them. The central midfield is shit. Cox shouldnt of started dont know why he got MOTM. Walters done more than Cox did all match held the ball up well and created chances. The sooner the better Trap fucks off the better for Ireland. Tatics are prehistoric and out dated. I would take O Leary over him any day.

I cant see Ireland getting to the Euros I hope I am wrong but the team is so negative we dont deserve to play in the Euros. We are so fucking poor its getting to a point were I hope we get trashed so this clown gets the sack.

weren't saying that against Italy were you?

2 different teams. From that game to this the only players to play today from that team were St Ledger and Andrews. Ireland have some good players that are not getting picked by Trap that would offer a lot more than some of the players playing. I look at some of the young players out there Coleman , McCarthy , Clark these players should be a major part of our team never mind squad. Trap doesnt even go to the games look at Hoolihan at Norwich he should of been part of that squad this week but is nowhere near it same with Pilkington at Norwich as well but are nowhere near the squad.

LoveCity said:
Argentina lost to Venezuela in the World Cup qualifiers 1-0. Big upset.

Is it really that big an upset? Venezuela have a decent team, and winning away in South America is very difficult. I said it another thread, but the South American qualifiers are much more interesting than the European ones, there's no Andorra's or San Marino's, all the teams are on a good level.

Unknown_Genius said:
LoveCity said:
Argentina lost to Venezuela in the World Cup qualifiers 1-0. Big upset.

Is it really that big an upset? Venezuela have a decent team, and winning away in South America is very difficult. I said it another thread, but the South American qualifiers are much more interesting than the European ones, there's no Andorra's or San Marino's, all the teams are on a good level.

Yes South American world cup quailifers are difficult but the European ones are the hardest to quailify from. Look at some of the teams to miss out on the Euros quailifers. Slovakia , Serbia , Slovenia and Switzerland all got to the World Cup finals in 2010 and all missed out on a playoff place for the Euros. Also with the potential of loosing Portugal and France as well in the playoffs some top teams there could well be missing out on a place. Some of the smaller teams are getting better. Armenia last night were brilliant and if they had 11 players on the pitch against Ireland they would of had a great chance to get a play off place. European teams are getting better all the time.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers

leighton said:
Kolarov's Left Foot said:
Turkey
Ireland
Estonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatia
Montenegro
Portugal
Czech Republic

Some tough teams in that selection. Think the best team for Ireland to get would be either Estonia or Montenegro.

Draw made on Thursday.

Ireland are fucking screwed. If the draw is seeded no fucking chance. If it is not seeded we would want to hope to get Estonia or Czech Republic. Trap is fucking shocking. Armenia were down to 10 men and out played us tonight attacked with speed and thats a young side that will only improve over the next few years.

Trap is so fucking bad its like watching Ireland under big Jack at times. We have some good players but he wont fucking play them. The central midfield is shit. Cox shouldnt of started dont know why he got MOTM. Walters done more than Cox did all match held the ball up well and created chances. The sooner the better Trap fucks off the better for Ireland. Tatics are prehistoric and out dated. I would take O Leary over him any day.

I cant see Ireland getting to the Euros I hope I am wrong but the team is so negative we dont deserve to play in the Euros. We are so fucking poor its getting to a point were I hope we get trashed so this clown gets the sack.

I agree with the KLF would not like the Czech's.We are so negative it's unreal and Armenia were very unlucky with the sening off.The only good thing to come out of it was it might shut the idiot's up about Henry's handball.The single most embarrassing time to be an Ireland fan....please re-write the rules of football for us pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

lancs blue said:
Croatia, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland and the Czech Republic are the seeded teams for the play-offs.

I dont think all of the seeds will get to the Euros. All will be hoping to get Estonia. The 3 remaining teams will be difficult games for any of the seeds.

My prediction for the draw.
Cech Republic v Estonia
Ireland v Bosnia
Croatia v Montenegro
Portugal v Turkey

leighton said:
lancs blue said:
Croatia, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland and the Czech Republic are the seeded teams for the play-offs.

I dont think all of the seeds will get to the Euros. All will be hoping to get Estonia. The 3 remaining teams will be difficult games for any of the seeds.

My prediction for the draw.
France v Estonia
Ireland v Bosnia
Croatia v Montenegro
Portugal v Turkey
France have qualified mate.

I think Portugal will get Estonia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.