Tonight's Qualifiers

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiuy0UAo03A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiuy0UAo03A</a>

Great finish :)

Euro 2012 Qualifiers

Turkey
Ireland
Estonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatia
Montenegro
Portugal
Czech Republic

Some tough teams in that selection. Think the best team for Ireland to get would be either Estonia or Montenegro.

Draw made on Thursday.

AttunLatot said:
Agueroisablue said:
Does anyone know who the seeds are?

From Wikipedia, so it must be true:

"The Seeds were an American rock band. The group, whose repertoire spread between garage rock and acid rock, are considered one of the pioneers of punk rock."
nah
they were mainly aussie with an odd manc and supported nick cave

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers

Kolarov's Left Foot said:
Turkey
Ireland
Estonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatia
Montenegro
Portugal
Czech Republic

Some tough teams in that selection. Think the best team for Ireland to get would be either Estonia or Montenegro.

Draw made on Thursday.

Ireland are fucking screwed. If the draw is seeded no fucking chance. If it is not seeded we would want to hope to get Estonia or Czech Republic. Trap is fucking shocking. Armenia were down to 10 men and out played us tonight attacked with speed and thats a young side that will only improve over the next few years.

Trap is so fucking bad its like watching Ireland under big Jack at times. We have some good players but he wont fucking play them. The central midfield is shit. Cox shouldnt of started dont know why he got MOTM. Walters done more than Cox did all match held the ball up well and created chances. The sooner the better Trap fucks off the better for Ireland. Tatics are prehistoric and out dated. I would take O Leary over him any day.

I cant see Ireland getting to the Euros I hope I am wrong but the team is so negative we dont deserve to play in the Euros. We are so fucking poor its getting to a point were I hope we get trashed so this clown gets the sack.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers

leighton said:
Kolarov's Left Foot said:
Turkey
Ireland
Estonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatia
Montenegro
Portugal
Czech Republic

Draw made on Thursday.

Ireland are fucking screwed. If the draw is seeded no fucking chance. If it is not seeded we would want to hope to get Estonia or Czech Republic. Trap is fucking shocking. Armenia were down to 10 men and out played us tonight attacked with speed and thats a young side that will only improve over the next few years.

Trap is so fucking bad its like watching Ireland under big Jack at times. We have some good players but he wont fucking play them. The central midfield is shit. Cox shouldnt of started dont know why he got MOTM. Walters done more than Cox did all match held the ball up well and created chances. The sooner the better Trap fucks off the better for Ireland. Tatics are prehistoric and out dated. I would take O Leary over him any day.

I cant see Ireland getting to the Euros I hope I am wrong but the team is so negative we dont deserve to play in the Euros. We are so fucking poor its getting to a point were I hope we get trashed so this clown gets the sack.

weren't saying that against Italy were you?

What did the crisp salesman have growing on his face?

Looked a bit too much like neville

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.