Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

kiam06 said:
I spent nil in the ground. I take your point with kids but the answer is simple take some cheap sweets, drinks etc with you. Another excuse.

Pathetic.

Next time you go to a match and want a drink/food/prigramme you should just not fuckin bother you pathetic wannabe fan.

johnmc said:
kiam06 said:
I spent nil in the ground. I take your point with kids but the answer is simple take some cheap sweets, drinks etc with you. Another excuse.

You didnt buy a programme or any merchandise - shit fan
I agree. He's been smoked out. City Store stay away.

Bluemoon115 said:
kiam06 said:

Pathetic.

Next time you go to a match and want a drink/food/prigramme you should just not fuckin bother you pathetic wannabe fan.

lol

tonyblue said:
i get income support of £64-30 per week kiam i have a citycard as i cant afford a s/t when i got my citycard the electric did nt get paid
£30 for my citycard = 50% of my weekly wage does it cost you that much

Not knocking you for that mate, you have a valid reason for not going and I respect the fact you do your best to get to games.

I only want to smoke out the people WHO KNOW WHO THEY ARE and couldn't be arsed going for the simple reason they couldn't be arsed.

kiam06 said:
johnmc said:
You didnt buy a programme or any merchandise - shit fan

Why what is in the programme that I can't find on MCFC.co.uk or on here?

I was there to support my team.

I honestly am interested now in your plight

What was the last game you missed?

Bilboblue said:
kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

How old are you?
How many games have you ever been to?
Were you one of the 3007 against mansfield?
Have you ever had to miss a game?
How close to the ground do you live?
What are your working hours?

Shut up you self indulgent twat, congratulations, you went to a game.

ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER CUN.T

You have already made yourself look a twat, now redeem yourself because in my book Lincoln away on a Tuesday night in division 3 is/was more important than tonights game, and I quit a job to go to it because they wouldn't give me time off so go fuck yourself.

morleyswife said:
kiam06 said:
Why what is in the programme that I can't find on MCFC.co.uk or on here?

I was there to support my team.

I honestly am interested now in your plight

What was the last game you missed?

He's never missed one. BM has a new 'top blue'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.