Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Ben-M.C.F.C. said:
Crying Poverty, it was £12 Adult and £5 Kids!!!

Well when bills are rising, you do have to cut down, even on things that minimal, and work it out, if you go on your own, the price of things bought in there raises that to £20, if with a family it could be a lot higher, and out of town blues (like myself, who has to get a train to every match because I don't drive) end up paying more for fuel/other transport.

Be realistic,

and for f***s sake be happy, we won tonight when we usually would've slipped up in the cup.

I spent nil in the ground. I take your point with kids but the answer is simple take some cheap sweets, drinks etc with you. Another excuse.

kiam06 said:
mr t said:
I think 24,000 on a week night for Round 3 of the Carliing Cup in a recession ain't that bad actually...........................

Crying Poverty, it was £12 Adult and £5 Kids!!!

Just another excuse, the truth is most of the stay aways on here coudn't be arsed going to the ticket office or picking up the phone to buy tickets. Season ticket holders get lazy as its paid for and requires no more effort after the original payment.
Yeah and it it cost fuck all not to go which is great if you're on the dole with 3 kids you clueless twat!!!!!!!!

I did go by the way - and gave my mate £15 for my ticket as he got them for us - has he ripped me off?

Bilboblue said:
thought you had to be up at 4-30 Kiam.....do yourself a favour and fuck off to bed you fucking muppet.

Truth has hurt you?

Why did Fulham only bring about 75 to the match? Wouldn't they be keen to pay £15 to see a full strength City side too?

Works for everyone, it's not just City fans.

kiam06 said:
Bilboblue said:
Don't count me in that IP.....I got home at 5......and spent the evening doing tax forms, between listening to the game and making calls to my prick accountant.

kiam is a twat that has decided because he went to a game and loads of others didn't that he is number 1 fan.

Some great excuses, TAX FORMS.... hahahahahaha

You really are a fucking prick eh?

I already told you I live in SOUTHAMPTON. I work in London. And I did the tax forms because they are trying to tell me I owe them £5000.......more important than a Carling cup 3rd round match I am afraid pal.

Answer my previous questions before you call my loyalty into question.

I guess you can't because it will make you look stupid.

news for you, too late, you have already made yourself look a complete and utter C UNT

Wheelsy said:
Why did Fulham only bring about 75 to the match? Wouldn't they be keen to pay £15 to see a full strength City side too?

Works for everyone, it's not just City fans.

The excuses are getting worse and worse now, just admit the stay aways have been smoked out.

kiam06 said:
I spent nil in the ground. I take your point with kids but the answer is simple take some cheap sweets, drinks etc with you. Another excuse.

You didnt buy a programme or any merchandise - shit fan

Well do I get away with not going because I was playing a gig tonight, that was booked months before the draw? Or should I have cancelled?

i get income support of £64-30 per week kiam i have a citycard as i cant afford a s/t when i got my citycard the electric did nt get paid
£30 for my citycard = 50% of my weekly wage does it cost you that much

johnmc said:
kiam06 said:

You didnt buy a programme or any merchandise - shit fan

Why what is in the programme that I can't find on MCFC.co.uk or on here?

I was there to support my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.